8.5 Month update - 2,000 FUT w/ Dr. Rosanelli

jerzig

Hi All,

My last update was at the four month mark. I just got a hair cut yesterday and my stylist mentioned how much improvement she'd noticed since the last time I was in, so I had her take some pics and figured it was time for an update.

If I keep my hair down and styled properly I look like I have no thinning or balding whatsoever. I used to keep my hair spiked up prior to the procedure and it still appears thin if I try that. I'm hoping it'll fill in some more over the next few months, but overall I am really happy.

Thoughts and opinions on my progress would be greatly appreciated! First pic is preop for reference. I've also updated my journal.

Thanks to everyone! I wouldn't be here without all of you!

-Jerzig

5b32d986b1b40_Pics3-30-12003.jpg.b723c911a1860f708917e8e8ad44abc5.jpg

IMG_0797.jpg.b3ffd33e2d6b8a7f5f8d93a811a96023.jpg

IMG_0799.jpg.4ae138e44edb9fe35d6f580655957a50.jpg

IMG_0801.jpg.16096f4d0f170236adedfe3fad43d6c7.jpg

IMG_0803.jpg.6e12e6ca497bf8c832a8a0df7a6b75f2.jpg

IMG_0807.jpg.320f23248fe7647ad5b096d0b46c0023.jpg

Looks great. Not sure that you could ask much more for 2000 grafts.

I am an online representative for Dr. Raymond Konior who is an elite member of the Coalition of Independent Hair Restoration Physicians.

View Dr. Konior's Website

View Spanker's Website

I am not a medical professional and my opinions should not be taken as medical advice.

Thanks guys! His approach is maximum coverage with minimal grafts. He said from the get go that I might want a second procedure to get max density. I'm pretty happy now so I'll have to give it some time to figure out if I really feel like I need another one in the future.

Great result Jerzig. I agree with Spanker.

You must be happy-I would be :)

2 poor unsatisfactory hair transplants performed in the UK.

Based on vast research and meeting patients, I travelled to see Dr Feller in New York to get repaired.

• 2 weeks later...

Hi Jerzig,

Thanks for sharing your experience with us! And congratulations!! Everything seems to be looking good!! Looks like Dr. Rosanelli had definitely made a difference in your life.

Frankly I just had my operation with Dr. Rosanelli and now I'm 5th day into recovery. Before the surgery, I read about your experience here which definitely made it easy for me to keep thinking on the positive side. Please continue to keep us updated in the future!

Glad to know I was a help in your decision and your comfort! There aren't a ton of Rosanelli patients on this site so I wanted to make sure that I kept a good record for others to learn from.

My one piece of advice is to try to remain patient. The change is going to be gradual. Just take care of yourself and be healthy and let it all happen naturally.

Looks good pal, and you still have time for the result to mature and thicken. Can always go for another touch up in the future if you want more density, but i think it looks good as it is.