What is the usual waiting time for consultations with Dr. Bisanga and Dr. Feriduni?

Bloom

Hi guys,

I'm hoping to plan a trip to Belgium in late September to visit Dr. Bisanga and Dr. Feriduni for one to one consultations and I'm just wondering how close to the consultation date one can book an appointment?

I will only be able to visit Belgium for a couple of days and so I am hoping to get an appointment with both doctors on the same day or on two consecutive days. I have emailed Dr. Bisanga's rep, Stephen, who has advised me there are consultations available from 11th September. I have also emailed Dr. Feridini's clinic but got an auto reply stating that the clinic is closed until 5th August and so I will not get a reply until at least that date.

I don't want to book an appointment with Dr. Bisanga yet in case I cannot get an appointment with Dr. Ferudini within the same period. Do you think if I wait until after 5th August to schedule both consultations, it will still be possible to have them in late September?

Thanks.

Bloom

Dr Feriduni had a much longer waiting list as I think dr bisanga does consultationspst days after surgery! Both great surgeons!! Good luck!!

Thanks! :)

Does anybody else have any ideas on the waiting times?

From my experience, Bisanga replies faster than Feriduni clinic but Bisanga is more booked than Feriduni which means you have to wait longer. You should really do advance booking in order to get a slot with him. Bisanga is very very popular these days I noticed especially with all these outstanding results posted by sl (Stephen) lately.

I don't think that Bisanga can do surgeries every day because his work is really tiring, he does all the punching and incisions himself 100% without any technician interfering. I can understand why a patient should wait longer with him.

Plug removal + Strip scar revision - Dr. Ali Karadeniz (AEK)- May 23, 2015

Plug removal + 250 FUE temple points- Dr. Hakan Doganay (AHD)- July 3, 2013

Scar Tricopigmentation- Dr. Koray Erdogan (ASMED)- May 3, 2013

2500 FUT (Hairline Repair)- Dr. Rahal- July 26, 2011

My Hair Treatments:

1- Alpecin Double Effect Shampoo (Daily)

2- Regaine Solution Minoxidil 5% (2 ml once a day)

3- GNC Ultra NourishHair™ (Once a day)

4- GNC Herbal Plus Standardized Saw Palmetto (Once a day)

My Rahal HT thread http://www.hairrestorationnetwork.com/eve/164456-2500-fut-dr-rahal-hairline-repair.html[/size]

Bloom,

Dr Feriduni 1:1 consultations in house are currently available in March. If you would like to email me i can help schedule you the next available appointment. Alternatively feel free to email me pictures and i can send them through to Dr Feriduni for you to obtain his opinion and recommendation.

Dr Feriduni is intending to be in London in November but also fully booked currently both days. If you would like me to place you on the cancellation list for this i can gladly as i'm organise the consultations for him.

Email: support@spexhair.com

Regards

Spex

Almost 8 months to get a 1 on 1 consultation???? Holy cow!!! What month is booking Dr. Feriduni booking surgeries in?

Edited by Spanker

I am an online representative for Dr. Raymond Konior who is an elite member of the Coalition of Independent Hair Restoration Physicians.

View Dr. Konior's Website

View Spanker's Website

I am not a medical professional and my opinions should not be taken as medical advice.

Hi Bloom, I did EXACTLY what you intend to do in March this year. I wanted face to face consultations with Bisanga and Feriduni primarily, and squeeze as many other docs in as possible. I also met Mwamba and De Reys. I have a very detailed thread on here if you search 'Blitzing Belgium'. It should be of some help.

I made up my mind in early Feb that I wanted these consultations, and I had a specific weekend in March in mind because it was a bank holiday in Ireland. Thinking back, I was incredibly lucky to get to meet 4 docs in the space of 2 days. How it panned out for me was that I initially got confirmation that Bisanga could see me at noon on Saturday. I then went and booked my flights and hotel to stay unti lMonday night. I then proceeded to ring Feridunis clinic and ask if there was any time available within my time frame but was told no. However, as the girl was saying this to me, Dr Feriduni himself was standing beside her and interrupted her. After they had a quick chat, she informed me that Dr F was happy to see me on Monday afternoon. Result!

I then managed to see De Reys on the Saturday evening and Mwamba on the Monday evening.

I think the fact that Bisanga also does some Saturday consultations every now and then makes his wait list a bit shorter.

2,200 FUE + PRP with Dr Bisanga - BHR Clinic, 22-23 August 2013 - http://www.hairrestorationnetwork.com/eve/171950-my-fue-2-200-prp-dr-bisanga-bhr-clinic.html

Current Regimen:

- Rogaine 5% Foam 2x daily

- Jasons Restorative Biotin Shampoo 2x daily / Nizoral 2% 2x weekly

- Nettle Root 500mg, MSM 1500mg, Biotin 5mg, Multi Vit, Omega 3

Thanks for all your replies, guys.

JohnnyDrama - I've read your thread, it's a massive help, so big thanks for that! :)

Spex - Thanks. That's quite a long time to wait for a consultation, I imagine the wait for a procedure is double that? Is it likely that cancellations occur for in house consultations, if I were to call closer to the time I plan to fly over in September?

From the research I have done, I'm pretty sure I want to have the procedure with either Dr. Bisanga or Dr. Feriduni. I've had an online consultation with Dr. Bisanga who has advised that I would probably need around 1,800 to 2,000 grafts.