Dr. Bhatti or Dr. Doganay

Hello all,

I am a 25 year old male with full fledged NW6 (no hairline, none on top and none on the crown) I have tried finasteride and minoxidil but could not keep using them because I just couldnt get a constant supply of them (I am in Africa).

I am considering doing a HT sometime in December 2013. I need advice on who to go with. I narrowed my search down to Dr. Doganay and Dr. Bhatti. Dr. Bhatti is cheaper but Dr. Doganay is more skilled

Ok i am being realistic about my expectations but I would more importantly have a solid hairline and some coverage on top rather than get full sparse coverage. However, I would like to get this result in as little sessions as possible. Ok ok fine i'll be perfectly honest i just want one for now and see how things go in terms of results.

Any suggestions on who to go with? Which one is better suited for Mega Sessions (4000+ fue)

Dr. Bhatti is cheaper but Dr. Doganay is more skilled

Who says that Dr, Bhatti is less skilled than Dr. Doganay. I think that claim is not fair at all.

Especially for megasessions, I honestly think that Dr. Bhatti will be the right choice, as he seems to constantly reach world class yield rates. Also if you look for the price, the more grafts you need, the more price difference it will make.

I am not benefitting in any way talking for Dr. Bhatti, but I will always back him up, as I consider him one of the best FUE docs in the world, especially for larger sessions, and as he just was a great guy when meeting him.

Dr. Doganay as well is a world class surgeon, and he would be my first choice in Europe. Unfortunately he doubled his graft price. Still very affordable, but imho Dr. Bhatti now has the better price performance ratio.

If i was in your place I would choose Dr. Doganay, according to the presented work I think he is better. However the advantage of Dr. Bhatti is the price. If you are thinking to use body hair then Dr. Bhatti is better. If you are in Africa then I think Dr. Doganay is closer to you, go and give it a shot but try to consult Dr. Koray Erdogan in Istanbul as well. If Dr. Doganay charges Euro 2 per graft then Erdogan charges Euro 2.5 per graft. Not much of a difference plus Erdogan is my no.1 choice so far.

However I'm more into manual FUE, Doganay and Bhatti are practicing motorized FUE. So flip the coin and make a decision. Wish you all the luck.

Plug removal + Strip scar revision - Dr. Ali Karadeniz (AEK)- May 23, 2015

Plug removal + 250 FUE temple points- Dr. Hakan Doganay (AHD)- July 3, 2013

Scar Tricopigmentation- Dr. Koray Erdogan (ASMED)- May 3, 2013

2500 FUT (Hairline Repair)- Dr. Rahal- July 26, 2011

My Hair Treatments:

1- Alpecin Double Effect Shampoo (Daily)

2- Regaine Solution Minoxidil 5% (2 ml once a day)

3- GNC Ultra NourishHair™ (Once a day)

4- GNC Herbal Plus Standardized Saw Palmetto (Once a day)

My Rahal HT thread http://www.hairrestorationnetwork.com/eve/164456-2500-fut-dr-rahal-hairline-repair.html[/size]

I think both Docs do great FUE, however i have seen plenty of Doganays work live and was very impressed so i would choose him personally:)

Have you sent any pics to these Docs for feedback?

Good luck.

• 3 months later...

Dr Bhatti can easily do 4000+ in a day. I personally would prefer to do 2-3000 in one day though, and the rest a second day (if they allow for that sort of thing). The reason for that is that it has been found that some die off the longer they are kept out of the head, so the longer sessions would take more hours, so more follicles would theoretically be implanted dead as a result.

I'm narrowing my choice too and while I lean on Dr. Bhatti, I'm having a hard time seeing results as many have posted how great of a guy he is but most (not all) don't come back to show final progress. It might be the members are so happy never to come back to the forum to "show off" their results.

beatjunkie, I'm similar to you and I'm looking to fill my top conservative to maintain a buzzed look. While I do have hair, it's diffused everywhere so I know where that will be heading to and must anticipate on that.

Hello all,

Ok i am being realistic about my expectations but I would more importantly have a solid hairline and some coverage on top rather than get full sparse coverage. However, I would like to get this result in as little sessions as possible. Ok ok fine i'll be perfectly honest i just want one for now and see how things go in terms of results.

Any suggestions on who to go with? Which one is better suited for Mega Sessions (4000+ fue)

Unfortunately, this situation has all the hallmarks of a bad result. Young patient, extensive loss, weighing cost, hoping for a "minimal" process.

Respectfully, these factors generally produce very unrealistic expectations.

• 1 month later...