las vegas post op

tacolinowest

im going to be in vegas at about 10 weeks post op, coming up in july, my question to those of you that have been to the las vegas clubs, will they let me in if im wearing a hat, and i dont mean a baseball hat, like a kangol hat or a fidora, something dressy

Most high-end Vegas clubs are like most high-end clubs anywhere and they have a strict dress code which includes no hats. If you know which clubs you are likely to go to, you can check their websites for a dress code or call and ask if they allow hats.

Edited by greatjob

Strong heat and sun rays there also as you know, be careful about exposing the grafts.

Probably will have to wash your hair and scalp more often due to sweating too.

go dense or go home

Unbiased advice and opinions based on 25 plus years of researching and actual experience with hair loss, hair restoration via both FUT & FUE, SMP, scalp issues including scalp eczema & seborrheic dermatitis and many others

HSRP10's favorite FUT surgeons: *Dr. Konior, *Dr Hasson, Dr. Rahal

HSRP10's favorite FUE surgeons: *Dr. Konior, *Dr. Bisanga, Dr. Erdogan, Dr. Couto

(*indicates actual experience with doctor)

Taco,

Most surgeons recommend avoiding direct sunlight to the scalp for the first 3 months. I've seen a few who even recommend it for the first 6. As far as the hats in some of the higher end clubs are concerned: I'm not really certain. I used to live about 3.5 hours from Vegas, and I went quite a bit with friends in college. However, I never really paid attention as to whether or not people were wearing appropriate hats in clubs. I think calling a few of the clubs and asking may be helpful, and I'd definitely ask Dr. Feller about the direct sunlight (let us know what he says).

"Doc" Blake Bloxham - formerly "Future_HT_Doc"

Forum Co-Moderator and Editorial Assistant for the Hair Transplant Network, the Hair Loss Learning Center, the Hair Loss Q&A Blog, and the Hair Restoration Forum

All opinions are my own and my advice does not constitute as medical advice. All medical questions and concerns should be addressed by a personal physician.