Booked 4000 to 4500 FUE with Dr Bhatti

shark

Hello All,

By reading all the valuable experiences and suggestions of other members, I decided on HT and booked my appointment with Dr.Bhatti on 19 & 20 July. Will be travelling to India/Chandigarh to undergo the treatment, which is a 2 day procedure.

According to the initial assessment by Dr Bhatti by looking at the pics that I sent him his comments are :

"You shall need around 4500 FUE grafts and since we may be able to harvest just 3000-3500 grafts from the scalp other donor sites like beard and chest need to be assessed.

Please send me pictures of the underside of chin and ches".

Subsequently I sent the pics as requested by him and again this is what he said :

"We will be able to take around 800-1000 grafts from the beard and chest areas. It would be best if you could come for a consultation first so I can give you a realistic picture of the possibilities.".

As I am going to India on a holiday during 2nd week if July and having decided to get HT done, I thought of utilizing my holiday with HT and confirmed it with Dr.Bhatti... Based on his preliminary assessment by looking at the pics that I sent him i am looking at to have 4200 grafts on an average (Scalp+BHT) and more will be welcome.

Hope all goes well

Will keep posting...the progress

You made the right choice Shark, you are going to have a quality FUE for only $1.28 per graft. Wish you all the growth and luck. Hope yours will turn as good as GaelicDawn :-)

How much is the rate given to you on your coming surgery? Are the scalp hair and beard hair in same rate?

Plug removal + Strip scar revision - Dr. Ali Karadeniz (AEK)- May 23, 2015

Plug removal + 250 FUE temple points- Dr. Hakan Doganay (AHD)- July 3, 2013

Scar Tricopigmentation- Dr. Koray Erdogan (ASMED)- May 3, 2013

2500 FUT (Hairline Repair)- Dr. Rahal- July 26, 2011

My Hair Treatments:

1- Alpecin Double Effect Shampoo (Daily)

2- Regaine Solution Minoxidil 5% (2 ml once a day)

3- GNC Ultra NourishHair™ (Once a day)

4- GNC Herbal Plus Standardized Saw Palmetto (Once a day)

My Rahal HT thread http://www.hairrestorationnetwork.com/eve/164456-2500-fut-dr-rahal-hairline-repair.html[/size]

Many thanks for good words. Can some one who under went HT with Dr Bhatti or any senior members clarify my doubt.. Dr Bhatti offers 3 packages and top 2 are as follows:

Premium package:

Usd 1.25 (inr 70) per graft

85% work by dr bhatti (100% counselling, 100% anesthesia administration, 100% harvesting, 100% slit making)

New imported harris punch used ( you can check invoice or buy on your own through dealer)

No extra costs (medicine kit and lab charges included)

Less than 1% graft wastage rate promised

Procedure in single session

OR

Standard package (recommended):

Usd 1.10 (inr 60) per graft

85% work by dr bhatti (100% counselling, 100% anesthesia administration, 100% harvesting, 100% slit making)

Harris punch used

Less than 1% graft wastage rate promised

Procedure in single session

The only main difference that is noticed among the two is New imported harris punch used ( you can check invoice or buy on your own through dealer)

& Harris punch used.....apart from Lab costs and medicines cost...

Pls clarify and explain the difference between these two types of Harris punch and advantages etc.

Regrds..

I'm guessing the only difference would be the installment of a brand new Harris tip rather than using an existing(and sanitized) Harris tip.

By the way the Indian Rupee just went down.

1 US dollar is at 57 rupees instead of 53 rupees.

Therefore, 70 rupees should be worth $1.23. I have seen the rupee fall at 58 a few days ago.

Edited by Future_HT_Doc

Hello All,

By reading all the valuable experiences and suggestions of other members, I decided on HT and booked my appointment with Dr.Bhatti on 19 & 20 July. Will be travelling to India/Chandigarh to undergo the treatment, which is a 2 day procedure.

According to the initial assessment by Dr Bhatti by looking at the pics that I sent him his comments are :

"You shall need around 4500 FUE grafts and since we may be able to harvest just 3000-3500 grafts from the scalp other donor sites like beard and chest need to be assessed.

Please send me pictures of the underside of chin and ches".

Subsequently I sent the pics as requested by him and again this is what he said :

"We will be able to take around 800-1000 grafts from the beard and chest areas. It would be best if you could come for a consultation first so I can give you a realistic picture of the possibilities.".

As I am going to India on a holiday during 2nd week if July and having decided to get HT done, I thought of utilizing my holiday with HT and confirmed it with Dr.Bhatti... Based on his preliminary assessment by looking at the pics that I sent him i am looking at to have 4200 grafts on an average (Scalp+BHT) and more will be welcome.

Hope all goes well

Will keep posting...the progress

Hi Mate, it seems our cases are very similar. I am booked for a single day session(3600 grafts) with Dr Bhatti on 20th June. Post 6 months I am supposed to have another session for remaining 900 grafts. Will keep you posted on the out come.