Dr. Meshkin 1200 grafts

Great work! Thanks for sharing.

"Doc" Blake Bloxham - formerly "Future_HT_Doc"

Forum Co-Moderator and Editorial Assistant for the Hair Transplant Network, the Hair Loss Learning Center, the Hair Loss Q&A Blog, and the Hair Restoration Forum

All opinions are my own and my advice does not constitute as medical advice. All medical questions and concerns should be addressed by a personal physician.

• 1 month later...

Was this gentleman's corners shaved prior to the pre-op photos? With the flash on the skin it is hard to tell.

Edit: never mind. Pics 4 and 7 are preop too.

I am an online representative for Dr. Raymond Konior who is an elite member of the Coalition of Independent Hair Restoration Physicians.

View Dr. Konior's Website

View Spanker's Website

I am not a medical professional and my opinions should not be taken as medical advice.

very miss leading... how can a Doc even offer only 1200grafts for is hairloss... this should be between 2000 and 3000 grafts HT.

I edited my comment, I can now notice that pic 4 and 7 are preops. The pt had miniaturizing hair before the HT.

I am an online representative for Dr. Raymond Konior who is an elite member of the Coalition of Independent Hair Restoration Physicians.

View Dr. Konior's Website

View Spanker's Website

I am not a medical professional and my opinions should not be taken as medical advice.

I have heard others speak of miniaturizing hair prior to a transplant and them falling out as a result. Are miniaturized hairs typically "killed off" due to shock loss from a hair transplant?

Also, the front of the transplant looks very nice, but in picture 10 are those doubles in and close to the hairline on his left side?

- Nathaniel