Scalp micropigmentation shaved effect

Hi, this is a new case of smp shaved effect on a guy who came to my center from Serbia.

Scalp micropigmentation made by Mirko Bruscaini.

- Dermo Beauty Center Italy (Milan) -

6f5kxj.jpg

2nrfor8.jpg

I am the owner of Men's Ink, providing permanent and temporary scalp micropigmentation services.

Wow! Nice work. Thank you for sharing.

"Doc" Blake Bloxham - formerly "Future_HT_Doc"

Forum Co-Moderator and Editorial Assistant for the Hair Transplant Network, the Hair Loss Learning Center, the Hair Loss Q&A Blog, and the Hair Restoration Forum

All opinions are my own and my advice does not constitute as medical advice. All medical questions and concerns should be addressed by a personal physician.

Impressive, your results are as good as Beauty Medical Milena Lardi's clinic in Milan.

What are the differences between your clinic and hers? Are you using different type of temporary inks? Or are there more other differences?

Plug removal + Strip scar revision - Dr. Ali Karadeniz (AEK)- May 23, 2015

Plug removal + 250 FUE temple points- Dr. Hakan Doganay (AHD)- July 3, 2013

Scar Tricopigmentation- Dr. Koray Erdogan (ASMED)- May 3, 2013

2500 FUT (Hairline Repair)- Dr. Rahal- July 26, 2011

My Hair Treatments:

1- Alpecin Double Effect Shampoo (Daily)

2- Regaine Solution Minoxidil 5% (2 ml once a day)

3- GNC Ultra NourishHair™ (Once a day)

4- GNC Herbal Plus Standardized Saw Palmetto (Once a day)

My Rahal HT thread http://www.hairrestorationnetwork.com/eve/164456-2500-fut-dr-rahal-hairline-repair.html[/size]

Impressive, your results are as good as Beauty Medical Milena Lardi's clinic in Milan.

What are the differences between your clinic and hers? Are you using different type of temporary inks? Or are there more other differences?

Same type of temporary inks and same machine. I have my style, she has her.;)

I am the owner of Men's Ink, providing permanent and temporary scalp micropigmentation services.

Find micro scalp is very intresting for people who dont have any hair on top,but for a receiding hairline not sur because you will have to shave your hole head every 2days or else it will look stupid because your hair on top will be longer than the hairline.

temporary inks many lasting how long?

Temporary ink disappears in 2 years.

Mirko Bruscaini

Edited by DermoBeautyCenter

Find micro scalp is very intresting for people who dont have any hair on top,but for a receiding hairline not sur because you will have to shave your hole head every 2days or else it will look stupid because your hair on top will be longer than the hairline.

Shave hair takes less time than comb them every morning.

Shave hair takes less time than comb them every morning.

I don't agree with that because I comb my hair in about 15 seconds, but it doesn't take that long to shave and you get very good and very fast quickly.

I am an online representative for Dr. Raymond Konior who is an elite member of the Coalition of Independent Hair Restoration Physicians.

View Dr. Konior's Website

View Spanker's Website

I am not a medical professional and my opinions should not be taken as medical advice.

I don't agree with that because I comb my hair in about 15 seconds, but it doesn't take that long to shave and you get very good and very fast quickly.

I shave my hair in 2 minutes, every 2 days.

Try Head Blade, it works very fast. My brother has been using religiously since started balding.

Edited by Future_HT_Doc

Plug removal + Strip scar revision - Dr. Ali Karadeniz (AEK)- May 23, 2015

Plug removal + 250 FUE temple points- Dr. Hakan Doganay (AHD)- July 3, 2013

Scar Tricopigmentation- Dr. Koray Erdogan (ASMED)- May 3, 2013

2500 FUT (Hairline Repair)- Dr. Rahal- July 26, 2011

My Hair Treatments:

1- Alpecin Double Effect Shampoo (Daily)

2- Regaine Solution Minoxidil 5% (2 ml once a day)

3- GNC Ultra NourishHair™ (Once a day)

4- GNC Herbal Plus Standardized Saw Palmetto (Once a day)

My Rahal HT thread http://www.hairrestorationnetwork.com/eve/164456-2500-fut-dr-rahal-hairline-repair.html[/size]

I guess micro scalp ink is more for somebody who is almost completely bald?

No, in fact, it loos better if you have some hair for camouflage. For someone who shaves their head down but is thinning and still wants a hairline but likes to keep it very short, FUE/SMP is an option to look at.

I am an online representative for Dr. Raymond Konior who is an elite member of the Coalition of Independent Hair Restoration Physicians.

View Dr. Konior's Website

View Spanker's Website

I am not a medical professional and my opinions should not be taken as medical advice.

• 2 weeks later...
I shave my hair in 2 minutes, every 2 days.

I guess it doesn't work well if you razor shave your head(sides and back) as there will be no balck dots, am I right?

What is ideal hair length in mm?

You have to shave your head downward, in this way there will be balck dots.

Edited by DermoBeautyCenter

I have couple of questions:

1. Do you shave it Or trim it down with a machine to the lowest level "without the clipper"?

2. How close do people need to get in order to know that's it's not true hair?

Edited by nzagha

I have couple of questions:

1. Do you shave it Or trim it down with a machine to the lowest level "without the clipper"?

2. How close do people need to get in order to know that's it's not true hair?

Hello, I shave my head because I like this method but many of my clients use machine to the lowest level without the clipper.

Often, even if they are very close and they know about the smp, they don't notice anything.