Show of interest for Dr De Reys's to apply for recommendation!

Dr. de Reys was a finalist for a my upcoming HT. The results that I've been able to find have been impressive and his pricing and hands on approach are very attractive too.

Like other posters on this forum what concerned me has been his very conservative estimate of 1500 graphs...1700 when I pushed him. All the other doctors I've contacted have recommended 2800-3200. I just have a hard time getting over this..although its great to preserve the donor area. When I mentioned this to him he said the other doctors were probably trying to do more graphs so they would make more money, and that 3000 seemed WAY too much. I dont want to waste graphs and money, but I also want to full natural result.

Also, communication has been very slow and arduous. Dr Bhatti has been very good to communicate with and this goes a long way to help ease concerns. At the moment I'm leaning toward DR. Hakan Doganay, but I'd love to see more result and experiences with De Reys...he does great work!

Thanks for informing us of your experience with Dr De Reys :)

• Replies 57
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Just an extra information I got from Dr. De Reys Representative (Nick)...

Dr De Reys does not perform a surgery of under 1000 grafts at all.

The overheads involved in the operation as well as the other costs make it impractical for the doctor to perform this procedure.

Plug removal + Strip scar revision - Dr. Ali Karadeniz (AEK)- May 23, 2015

Plug removal + 250 FUE temple points- Dr. Hakan Doganay (AHD)- July 3, 2013

Scar Tricopigmentation- Dr. Koray Erdogan (ASMED)- May 3, 2013

2500 FUT (Hairline Repair)- Dr. Rahal- July 26, 2011

My Hair Treatments:

1- Alpecin Double Effect Shampoo (Daily)

2- Regaine Solution Minoxidil 5% (2 ml once a day)

3- GNC Ultra NourishHair™ (Once a day)

4- GNC Herbal Plus Standardized Saw Palmetto (Once a day)

My Rahal HT thread http://www.hairrestorationnetwork.com/eve/164456-2500-fut-dr-rahal-hairline-repair.html[/size]

Guys,

I did hear back from Nick from Dr. De Reys' clinic. He is very interested in being considered for recommendation. However, he has been very busy and would like to wait until he opens up his new clinic to begin presenting examples of his results to be considered, which is understandable. Thus, I expect in time, we'll begin to see more of him on this forum.

Thanks for everyone's interest in helping us prescreen and recommend quality surgeons.

Best wishes,

Bill