2257 ARTAS FUE with James Harris, MD

Is this your opinion from this result or the many results you have seen using the Artas FUE?

I have not seen a failed ARTAS FUE where as I have seen many failed manual FUEs.

I have not seen a failed ARTAS FUE where as I have seen many failed manual FUEs.

How many 18+ month results of ARTAS FUE have you come seen?

2,200 FUE + PRP with Dr Bisanga - BHR Clinic, 22-23 August 2013 - http://www.hairrestorationnetwork.com/eve/171950-my-fue-2-200-prp-dr-bisanga-bhr-clinic.html

Current Regimen:

- Rogaine 5% Foam 2x daily

- Jasons Restorative Biotin Shampoo 2x daily / Nizoral 2% 2x weekly

- Nettle Root 500mg, MSM 1500mg, Biotin 5mg, Multi Vit, Omega 3

Dr. Harris,

Very nice! Thank you for sharing.

Torip,

Keep in mind that the ARTAS is simply a tool used by a physician to perform a procedure. Granted, it's a very advanced and partially automated tool, but the heart of the procedure still lies within the skill of the operating physician. In this instance, the ARTAS was used by an FUE innovator (Dr. Harris), so I'm not surprised that the results are solid. However, I think Dr. Harris would agree that FUE tools, no matter how advanced, can lead to poor results in the hands of a neophyte surgeon.

"Doc" Blake Bloxham - formerly "Future_HT_Doc"

Forum Co-Moderator and Editorial Assistant for the Hair Transplant Network, the Hair Loss Learning Center, the Hair Loss Q&A Blog, and the Hair Restoration Forum

All opinions are my own and my advice does not constitute as medical advice. All medical questions and concerns should be addressed by a personal physician.

Looks like ARTAS has better reliability with FUE than manual FUE.

I certainly have not seen any evidence that ARTAS achieves high-90% yields...

Because ARTAS has been around for 11 years right? Fair comparison....