Histogen Poster presentation at WCHR 2013@Dr. Nigam's

Dear Members,

Kindly find below the Histogen presentation at WCHR 2013, Edinburg 2013 sent to me by their corporate communication.

I am not aware what results have they published in Oct 2012 and are these results any different from 2012 presentation or no?

Hopefully I & Jonathan Mansbridge, (Chief Scientific Officer, Histogen) will be speaking on phone this week and see what best I can come out with for my hair loss community friends for the earliest access, once I am convince with their results in person.

1.jpg

click below link for enlarge image

http://www.drnigams.net/images/HTG_Embryonic/Large/1.jpg

Edited by drnigam

Dr. Nigams,

I think this is the same presentation from Oct 2012. However, thank you for sharing.

"Doc" Blake Bloxham - formerly "Future_HT_Doc"

Forum Co-Moderator and Editorial Assistant for the Hair Transplant Network, the Hair Loss Learning Center, the Hair Loss Q&A Blog, and the Hair Restoration Forum

All opinions are my own and my advice does not constitute as medical advice. All medical questions and concerns should be addressed by a personal physician.

• 2 weeks later...

Yep that's the same post as oct 2012 for sure.

Just seen Toms Pre ops on the btt. Very exciting stuff, his case is very similar to mine. :cool: HtDoc I postponed my trip to see Dr Nigam till the early August. Ill keep you informed on all the steps on the way . First he wants me to get on a couple prescriptions to lower the DHT on the scalp and lower microinflammation , just waiting to here back what scripts they are exactly.

Looking forward to hearing back from you Dr Nigam ,

JustOne, which services are you planning on getting done with Dr. Nigam? BHT, hair multiplication or donor doubling?

Using Propecia since 1997

Using Rogaine Foam once a day since 2012

Using Niazoral 2% once a week since 2012

Hey Shyguy

Im going to see Dr Nigam for the stem cell therapy and revision of my frontal hairline , im not sure what he will do to revise the frontal hairline either FUE or donor doubling FUE .. . Im going to let him make the call on which protocol he wants to use on my particular case once I arrive at his office. He might chime in here on this forum/or through email . Once I have further details I will be starting a thread here, which will be very soon .

All the best,