Injertocapilar & Farjo

This is excellent news for the UK concerning FUE,I met Dr Lorenzo a few weeks back seems almost as charming character as Dr F.

They will make a great team,all the best.

2381 fut Dr Bessam Farjo

2201 fut Dr Bessam Farjo

2000+ fut Dr Bessam Farjo

My Hair Loss Website - Hair Transplant with Dr. Bessam Farjo

challenge the unchallenged.

• Replies 55
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

For how long will Dr. Lorenzo stay in Manchester? Is it temporary or forever?

Plug removal + Strip scar revision - Dr. Ali Karadeniz (AEK)- May 23, 2015

Plug removal + 250 FUE temple points- Dr. Hakan Doganay (AHD)- July 3, 2013

Scar Tricopigmentation- Dr. Koray Erdogan (ASMED)- May 3, 2013

2500 FUT (Hairline Repair)- Dr. Rahal- July 26, 2011

My Hair Treatments:

1- Alpecin Double Effect Shampoo (Daily)

2- Regaine Solution Minoxidil 5% (2 ml once a day)

3- GNC Ultra NourishHair™ (Once a day)

4- GNC Herbal Plus Standardized Saw Palmetto (Once a day)

My Rahal HT thread http://www.hairrestorationnetwork.com/eve/164456-2500-fut-dr-rahal-hairline-repair.html[/size]

Harris,

The length of time has not been 100% confirmed to me yet.

No VAT is applicable

Dr Lorenzo is now in the process of applying for recommendation to the site and this process is starting today.I will be seeing a lot of him over the coming months and hope to get his thoughts represented on here on a regular basis.

Mick

Patient coordinator for Dr. Bessam Farjo who is an esteemed member of the Coalition of Independent Hair Restoration Physicians

James,

Not in stone but i will be speaking with him next week.He has been busy with his workshop.

Generally surgery will be more expensive than other parts of Europe but what ever the final price, with Dr Lorenzo you will certainly be getting quality and experience.

After we have applied for recommendation and should it be approved,. I will have all the final details regarding his services.Also details of some open days where patients can come to meet with him and be able to check out the fabulous new facilities that he will be working from.

Mick

Patient coordinator for Dr. Bessam Farjo who is an esteemed member of the Coalition of Independent Hair Restoration Physicians

James,

Not in stone but i will be speaking with him next week.He has been busy with his workshop.

Generally surgery will be more expensive than other parts of Europe but what ever the final price, with Dr Lorenzo you will certainly be getting quality and experience.

After we have applied for recommendation and should it be approved,. I will have all the final details regarding his services.Also details of some open days where patients can come to meet with him and be able to check out the fabulous new facilities that he will be working from.

Mick

Cheers Mick, i look forward to hearing all the final details. In fact the Farjo clinic and you were one of the first Docs/reps i spoke to about 6 years ago regarding a HT procedure, and the advice and info you gave was very ethical and set me on the right path. I have a lot of respect for the Farjo clinic and this is great move in regards to Lorenzo.