Dr. Richard Anthony Rogers at Vinci Hair

Jonty

Hi,

Would like to hear from people who've had an FUT performed by Dr. Richard Anthony Rogers (or have first-hand knowledge about someone else's procedure).

Have checked around as much as I can on google and on here and some posts have been of use, but most threads veer between the positive and negative (or, in some cases, on to other topics altogether), and are often unsubstantiated, not recent, or tail off (that is not to put down people who have previously posted on the subject. Would just like to collate varying opinions/results in one thread that stays on topic).

Grateful for any feedback specific to what I've asked ...

Thanks in advance.

The only Richard Rogers worth recommending is Lord Rogers the world famous architect.

You would be better off going to one of the Surgeons recommended in Belgium.

4,312 FUT grafts (7,676 hairs) with Ray Konior, MD - August 2013

1,145 FUE grafts (3,152 hairs) with Ray Konior, MD - August 2018

763 FUE grafts (2,094 hairs) with Ray Konior, MD - January 2020

Proscar 1.25mg every 3rd day

Am not looking for negative reviews on Dr. Rogers. Am looking for reviews full stop. Have visited the clinic, and would like to know what other people's experiences with him have been, positive or negative.

I appreciate that, but there very rarely seem to be any specifics mentioned.

I have no problem with writing a surgeon off, but would prefer to base it on someone (or preferably more than one person) telling me they have had a bad experience with them, or being able to direct me towards someone else who has.

Thanks anyway, dingdong12. I have seen one bad review, and a few good ones; it's just the bad one was from the 90s, plus that and the good ones (which were from a couple of years ago) didn't have any photos or go into great detail. He's performed over 4000 transplants apparently; was hoping there'd be more people willing to leave feedback, whatever they thought.

Why would you put so much time into trying to find reviews when at the click of a button you have a million reviews of the doctors 1 hour eurostar train (so I've heard) away in Belgium - who are world renowned?

2,000 grafts FUT Dr. Feller, July 27th 2012. 23 years old at the time. Excellent result. Need crown sorted eventually but concealer works well for now.

Propecia and minoxidil since 2010. Fine for 8 years - bad sides after switching to Aindeem in 2018.

Switched to topical fin/minox combo from Minoxidil Max in October 2020, along with dermarolling 1x a week.

Wrote a book for newbies called Beating Hair Loss, available on Amazon

Thanks for replying, 1978matt. Could you point me in the direction of people who've had a negative experience with Dr. Rogers?

There is information out there on other forums:

- He has been disciplined by the GMC for deception (RED FLAG)

- He works for various chains both past and present (RED FLAG)

- The results on the Vinci website look pretty average and not to a sufficient detail (RED FLAG)

- There is little or no positive reviews which kind of suggests people who take time to research online do not go there (RED FLAG)

If you like to live dangerously by all means get a transplant with Vinci. But when you have a Ferrari on the driveway (Farjo or the Belgium Drs) you don't want to drive a Chinqicento..

4,312 FUT grafts (7,676 hairs) with Ray Konior, MD - August 2013

1,145 FUE grafts (3,152 hairs) with Ray Konior, MD - August 2018

763 FUE grafts (2,094 hairs) with Ray Konior, MD - January 2020

Proscar 1.25mg every 3rd day

Yeah, I saw the deception thing; it was apparently over stopping a colleague from receiving phone calls ... a feud or something.

No, not the living dangerously type. Have contacted the consultant for Dr. Bisanga but there won't be UK consults till October, if then, and a trip to Brussels just to be examined is a stretch (also, Dr. Devroye's online consultation page doesn't work, at least for me). Will keep researching though.

Thanks again.