post op care

A few I can think of:

-Not sticking to the post op care guidelines that the clinic gave you, such as applying saline spray/betadine shampoos etc.

-Excess sun exposure to the recipient site in the weeks and months post op.

-Unnecessary trauma to the recipient site such as the friction of a hat on grafts etc ( I have seen where people go back playing soccer a short period aftre the OP).

2,200 FUE + PRP with Dr Bisanga - BHR Clinic, 22-23 August 2013 - http://www.hairrestorationnetwork.com/eve/171950-my-fue-2-200-prp-dr-bisanga-bhr-clinic.html

Current Regimen:

- Rogaine 5% Foam 2x daily

- Jasons Restorative Biotin Shampoo 2x daily / Nizoral 2% 2x weekly

- Nettle Root 500mg, MSM 1500mg, Biotin 5mg, Multi Vit, Omega 3

Obviously I can't speak for all clinics mate. I'm just going on the guidelines that I have been sent for my own procedure! Yes, the clinics provides those before you leave.

2,200 FUE + PRP with Dr Bisanga - BHR Clinic, 22-23 August 2013 - http://www.hairrestorationnetwork.com/eve/171950-my-fue-2-200-prp-dr-bisanga-bhr-clinic.html

Current Regimen:

- Rogaine 5% Foam 2x daily

- Jasons Restorative Biotin Shampoo 2x daily / Nizoral 2% 2x weekly

- Nettle Root 500mg, MSM 1500mg, Biotin 5mg, Multi Vit, Omega 3

And how often do you spray the grafts ?

The notes I've been provided say 'every few hours'. I think the main reason is to help the scabs come off more easily.

Other things not to do:

No showering until 48hrs after and even then it must be very gentle at the start.

No activities that cause sweating

See out the full course of antibiotics

4,312 FUT grafts (7,676 hairs) with Ray Konior, MD - August 2013

1,145 FUE grafts (3,152 hairs) with Ray Konior, MD - August 2018

763 FUE grafts (2,094 hairs) with Ray Konior, MD - January 2020

Proscar 1.25mg every 3rd day

taco, Dr. Feller does not provide any sprays nor does his post-op instructions recommend one. I did not use sprays for any of my HTs and they all grew in just fine. Your biggest concern/problem will be getting through the first few nights (sleeping can prove difficult and you'll have those precious grafts on your mind). Just follow Dr. F's instructions for washing and you'll be fine.

I am the owner/operator of AHEAD INK a Scalp Micropigmentation Company in Fort Lee, New Jersey. www.aheadink.com

I am staying in a hot country for 2 weeks after my procedure and shall be wearing a hat during the day, this is causing me some worry and concern due to the heat and possible rubbing of the grafts regarding the hat!

Any tips/advice would be great:)

I am staying in a hot country for 2 weeks after my procedure and shall be wearing a hat during the day, this is causing me some worry and concern due to the heat and possible rubbing of the grafts regarding the hat!

Any tips/advice would be great:)

What James said as I am doing the same :/.