What happened to this site?

I have noticed this also. Not a bad thing though as most of the results have been great. The induction of Bisanga, Mwamba, Diep and Hakan and the considered recommendations of Vories(now inducted), Maras, etc may give the forum a different vibe too. I'm welcoming the change and hope for more high quality surgeons to join.

Shadow of the Empire,

While forum communities are much more like a river than a lake in terms of member participation, I don't know what you mean when you say "Most of the familiar, high-quality doctors are gone". Over the last 6 months, we've added several new quality surgeons, but the vast majority of well known epert physicians are still highly represented. The only recent losses are Dr. Rahal and Dr. Simmons due to Ontario based surgeons no longer being allowed to participate on this and other similar forums. There is a forum topic devoted to discussing the details surrounding this.

Other than that, it's still the same discussion forum allowing patients to share their genuine experiences, photos and recommending excellent physicians.

Best wishes,

Bill

Shadow,

Welcome back! I recommend taking a look at some of the "new guys." We've recommended some excellent new physicians within the last 6 months. Additionally, some of the new physicians are FUE experts, and demonstrate the ever increasing popularity of Follicular Unit Extraction.

"Doc" Blake Bloxham - formerly "Future_HT_Doc"

Forum Co-Moderator and Editorial Assistant for the Hair Transplant Network, the Hair Loss Learning Center, the Hair Loss Q&A Blog, and the Hair Restoration Forum

All opinions are my own and my advice does not constitute as medical advice. All medical questions and concerns should be addressed by a personal physician.