DR.Radha:Procedure booked on 2nd of May

ArcaneX

Greetings to all,

I had three procedures in the past with a different doctor and had coverage.But I needed to refine the hairline and fill in the gaps.I got some gaps and mini-grafts behind the hairline .I do hope that the amiable doctor Radha could help me achieve a more natural looking hair.I am currently not losing hair but as the hair grow longer my native hair and the transplanted hair look very different in density and angulation.I hope my donor hair doesnt betray me in attaining the result that i desire.

Thanks to all forum members including Bill,TakingThePlunge and Blake for helping me decide on DR.Radha.

In the coming Days,I would be updating my experience and monthly results.

Regards,

ArcaneX

Currently on

1.Mintop 5%

2.Finpecia 1 mg

3.Nizoral Shampoo 2%

4.Biotin supplements

FrontBEFORE.jpg.2f75bdf82c026158ca7559e0e8ed1daf.jpg

Arcane,

Congratulations! I'm truly happy the moderators could be of service!

Dr. Radha is great, and I look forward to seeing your results. Good luck.

"Doc" Blake Bloxham - formerly "Future_HT_Doc"

Forum Co-Moderator and Editorial Assistant for the Hair Transplant Network, the Hair Loss Learning Center, the Hair Loss Q&A Blog, and the Hair Restoration Forum

All opinions are my own and my advice does not constitute as medical advice. All medical questions and concerns should be addressed by a personal physician.

Arcane I hv undergone ht with dr radha on 15 apr. She does it in a v professional and painless way it was my first ht. But somehow im not satisfied with the way she has carved my hairline. I was planning 2500 grafts but it came out to be 3500 as she claims .with so many grafts and abt 6000 strands she could hv done a better job.lets c its too early to predict the results but in my case I think she could have done a much better job given the execellent donor site that i hv got. All the best

Edited by dvarun

Thanks a lot,Blake and dvarun for your wishes....

dvarun,congrats on your procedure .I am sure Dr.Radha must have designed the hairline considering your facial features and face ratio.I am positive that you would be happy with the final outcome.As far as i am concerned,her hairline design is very natural..Even the scars look pencil thin in most cases.Mine was done by another surgeon and it(hairline) looks straight and very unnatural.He had transplanted two hair grafts in the hairline and it looks weird.I have to comb in such a way that the roots are not visible and the angulation is really badAre you not happy with the coverage?Dr.Radha doesnt do ht on the same area again.Different doctors have different techniques.Maybe if some area was left uncovered in the first session,you could go for a second session.Kindly share a photo of the transplanted area.

I do hope you have a good and natural looking growth in the coming months.All the best, and I am sure with that amount of graft,you can expect a lot of difference in your appearance.Aap tension mat ligiye.

Regards,

ArcaneX

Edited by ArcaneX
minor change

jayukdht,

I'm very much concerned about it too.I will surely post the old and new donor area scar photos. But frankly speaking,I have realistic expectation and wont be expecting a pencil thin scar as i had multiple small sessions earlier and the scar is pretty wide and runs from ear to ear.

I appreciate Dr.Radha for agreeing to look into my case as its more of a Repair case.And I would be grateful if the new scar is not wider than the old one , the gaps get filled up and the hairline is refined.

Regards,

ArcaneX

Good luck, where are you travelling from?

4066 FUE Grafts with Dr Bhatti, India 9&10 Jan 2014

For my pics and thread click the link:http://www.hairrestorationnetwork.com/eve/173658-4066-fue-grafts-dr-bhatti-india-restoring-more-than-just-hair.html

Traction,

Thank You.I reside in Bangalore,India.There is a non-stop one hour thirty minutes flight to vizag.I am really glad that I live by in close proximity .I am looking forward to a jet lag free trip and a smooth procedure.

Regards,

ArcaneX

• 2 weeks later...