Shaving to grade 1 after fue in both donor and recip

Hi guys

Quick question I'm 4 weeks post of from fue, going back to work tomorrow and want to shave my whole head to a grade1! That can't harm at this point can it!! All scabs gone by day 11! Just want to be sure!! Appreciate a speedy response! Thanks!!

Be GENTLE hehe. I would go grade two and reallyyyyy slow and gentle providing there is no debris(scabs, blood, pus etc). Make sure the clipper is cleaned out, well oiled and not 20 years old haha. It makes a HUGE difference as I use a clipper to shave down my beard and sideburns.

Haha ta mickey!! Cleaned out will oil later and take it slow!! Great threads your producing mate!! They should give you a job on here!!!

Thanks for the compliments buddy, you are too kind :)

Haha ta mickey!! Cleaned out will oil later and take it slow!! Great threads your producing mate!! They should give you a job on here!!!

Just wanted to thank you again for the compliments. I have to make it public that even if an employment opportunity arose for me on this forum, another forum or for a surgeon, I would most likely kindly turn it down. Members that personally message me asking for brutally honest advice and their gratitude when I offer them my unbiased and honest opinion means more to me than any amount of remuneration could offer. I have been very fortunate to be handsomely compensated for my profession which is not related to the cosmetic industry at all that what I do on this forum is for my own edification and for making sure I can inform as many people as I can about a procedure so they can go in(or avoid surgery altogether) with as much conviction and confidence as possible. As a rep or moderator, I would not be able to offer the honesty and unbiased information that I offer right now and no amount of money could make me give that up! Peace to all.

Thanks guys!! All bald and pink now!!! Well mickey I see your point, and its a very selfless one!! Payed or unpaid I think you'll help a lot of people make the right decisions!!! As you talk a lot of sense and have a very good understanding and knowledge of the industry as a whole!! So keep up the good work!!