My New HT #3

Hi i just had a week ago my Third Hair transplant, this was to lower my hair line 1 cm and fill in my temples and just give more density to the rest of the area, to do my new hairline was 1500 grafts, i wanted a better hairline so thats why i told Dr. Keene to focus more on that area, and the 600 remaingin was to fill in a bit the rest, im very happy so far, can i comb my hair after showering now? or not yet?

PostSurgeryDay3Front.jpg

PostSurgeryDay3Leftside.jpg

PostSurgeryDay3Leftside1.jpg

PostSurgeryDay3Rightside.jpg

Hair Restoration Site for FeBelFor

______________________________________________________________________________________________________________

Ok so now this is the 5 month post op pic i took just today, is this going slow? my temples are not filling up as the sides are, is this something it will resolve during the next couple of months? kinda worried here

As you can see in the progress picture i post below the big difference from whats growing, and what was already there, and i love it, but my temples was my biggest concern i told dr keene, and not seeing them grow as they should or as they look in the first week post op im getting a bit anxious

progressch.jpg

Edited by Actonradar2012

Act,

Congratulations! Dr. Keene is excellent, and I really like the post-operative appearance. Look forward to future updates.

"Doc" Blake Bloxham - formerly "Future_HT_Doc"

Forum Co-Moderator and Editorial Assistant for the Hair Transplant Network, the Hair Loss Learning Center, the Hair Loss Q&A Blog, and the Hair Restoration Forum

All opinions are my own and my advice does not constitute as medical advice. All medical questions and concerns should be addressed by a personal physician.

PostSurgeryDay10Rightside.jpg

today i put on a tee for the first time (only button up before) and combed my hair since Dr. Keene said it was ok to comb my hair because i received an email yesterday. but when i was putting the tee on , i pulled a bit on this side (right) and came with a huge scab and the hair, i know its my 3rd tranplant but im still freaking out, does it look like i lost the graft? im 10 days post op by now

My Two Week Post Op

Well some shedding has passed, and even though its my 3rd procedure i still get very paranoid when the hair falls off, i always think its never coming back lol, hopefully it is, not much scabs which is new to me last time i had tons, not this time... dunno why... other than that i guess everything is going well.

image_8.jpg

RIGHTSIDE

postsurgeryday14Right.jpg

FRONT

postsurgeryday14Front.jpg

LEFTSIDE

image_4.jpg

So out of all 3 of ur hts how many grafts did u get in total?

My first one was 1800 grafts

my second one i think it was 2200

and this new one was 2100

wow as i was seeing my pre any surgeries pic, i had no hair whatsoever! amazing, and happy with the results so far, still got 1 exciting year of growing :)

Wow, look's really good, I didn't realise you can get so many grafts implanted without shaving your head!

HI!

i did not have all those grafts at the same , they were 3 procedures two were in 2006 and this one was 3 weeks ago

i didnt know about the whole shaving head, my only pre op instructions was not to have a hair cut 7 days before my HT :)

Congratulations! You've come a long way! Keep us posted on your latest journey!

Thank you!

Well i just hit the 3 week mark, and lots and lots of shedding, i think im going well, never bumped my head, my grafts went well the whole healing process, i think it went good, im going to use a cap today so im happy lol, and now just wait for the growth!

postsurgeryday21Front.jpg

My left side still has some hard scabs their, and cant remove them, i guess they will come off on their own when they are ready in the shower....

postsurgeryday21Left.jpg

postsurgeryday21Right.jpg

Congrats! I think judging from the progress of your timeline that it's safe to say you'll get good results and be where you want to be.

Are you using any hair loss products? I've been thinking about starting to use "revita" but it's so expensive and "nizoral" is impossible to get ahold of.

Wishing you the best. Good luck!

• 3 weeks later...

Well im almost 6 week post op!

im ataching some photos of my 1 month mark, i started to get a few ingrown hairs or pimples were my new hair was placed, which i had never had a problem like that, so Dr. Keene prescribed me with dixocicline a ten day treatment, its gotten a lot better now, ill post some new pics tonight!

Left Side

postsurgeryday1monthLeft.jpg

Right Side

postsurgeryday1monthRight.jpg

postsurgeryday1monthTop.jpg

i have a question do the pimple endanger my grafts? when i had to put the warm towel on top of them for them to drain then clean, does that mean i lost some grafts their? at 5 week post op?

• 3 weeks later...

OK 2 Month Mark

Dr. Keene says everything is as expected, got a few pimples and ingrown hairs so she prescribed me 10 day treatment of doxicicline, it helped a lot, wel this month is boring just waiting for month 3, now im using more caps and going out a little bit more , got back to the gym , everything back to normal i guess.

LEFT SIDE

IMG_1800.jpg

IMG_1799.jpg

RIGHT SIDE

IMG_1801.jpg

IMG_1803_1.jpg

FRONT

IMG_1804.jpg