surgerys per day

Hi everyone,do any of the network veterans think that a surgeon should only perform one surgey per day.Does anyone know how many surgeries Dr Alexander and Dr Feriduni perform in a day.Maybe im too critical,my thinking is though for your surgeon to give you upmost attention it should be one surgery per day.

Hi everyone,do any of the network veterans think that a surgeon should only perform one surgey per day.Does anyone know how many surgeries Dr Alexander and Dr Feriduni perform in a day.Maybe im too critical,my thinking is though for your surgeon to give you upmost attention it should be one surgery per day.

About dr Feriduni I can tell you that he only accepts 1 patient a day!

There may be exceptions if he could help two people who only need like eyebrow or eyelash transplants but he will never do 2 hairtransplants a day on people who need bigger sessions.

Dr F always wants to give the best result in 1 session so he is only willing to take 1 patient a day .

From what I have seen a doc can 2 about 2 per day as the techs do some of the work as well.

JOBI

1417 FUT - Dr. True

1476 FUT - Dr. True

2124 FUT - Dr. True

604 FUE - Dr. True

My views are based on my personal experiences, research and objective observations. I am not a doctor.

Total - 5621 FU's uncut!

The number of hair transplant procedures per day a physician performs should not be the only factor used in deciding where to go to have your surgery. For example there may be a clinic that performs 2 or 3 procedures a day, but uses 20-23 surgical assistants/ technicians. This clinic would have the ability to divide the staff up to have 7-7 assistants in each surgery. On the other hand there may be a clinic that only performs one procedure each day, but only uses 4 assistants/ technicians. Where would you rather go? It should then depend on several other factors. What does the patient feel comfortable with? What kind of results is the doctor getting? What are the patients saying about the doctor? What techniques are going to be used? Along with many other pieces of information. I usually only perform 1 large procedure a day, unless the cases are small or just repairs. However, I know a few physicians who have very large staffs and get excellent results doing 2-3 procedures per day.