In vitro hair doubling+stem cell & DP Cells, 2500 G to 5000 G @Dr. Nigam's

Drnigam

We did 2500 grafts Hair Doubling to 5000 grafts on day0. We extracted 2500 Grafts from the donor with 0.5 mm punch and bisected the graft at the level of dermal papilla. Boosted these grafts with progenitor stem cells+ DP cells = ecm+growth factors+prp.As you can see the patient is complete growth at the recipient.All the bisected grafts were implanted at the recipient not at the donor.This patient is adermatologist from delhi .

This patient will receive 3000 grafts doubling to 6000 in next 2 days and hence will be a case of 5500 grafts double to 11000 grafts thus will be converting from NW5/6 to NW2/1. He is 27 years old Dermatologist who also perform hair transplant from Delhi, India.Freddie this for you ,we hope e can convert this case fromNW5/6 to NW1/2 after his second session in next two days.NEVERSAYNEVER also listened to my conversation with this patient( doctor)

Further pictures after doubling of 3000 grafts to 6000 grafts will be provided next week.

Picture 1

Day 0 & Day 11 pics of in vitro hair doubling.

01.jpg

This is a Dermatologist & a hair transplant Doctor himself moving towards NW5/6. 2500 G were extracted by 0.5 mm punch & bisected to 5000 G and all the bisected grafts were implanted on the recipient area. Activated progenitor stem cells + DP cell + ECM + PRP + Growth Factor were also injected into the 5000 G

Picture 2

02.jpg

Donor scalp on Day 0 & Day 11.

Picture 3

03.jpg

This is a Dermatologist & a hair transplant Doctor himself moving towards NW5/6. 2500 G were extracted by 0.5 mm punch & bisected to 5000 G and all the bisected grafts were implanted on the recipient area. Activated progenitor stem cells + DP cell + ECM + PRP + Growth Factor were also injected into the 5000 G

Picture 4

04.jpg

Vertex with few bisected grafts, more graft will be implanted in the next session of doubling tomorrow

Picture 5

05.jpg

Extracted grafts from the donor scalp

Dr. Nigam,

I know this is an excellent presentation on your donor doubling technique, but the images are so large that the thread isn't loading properly. Is it possible for you to scale down and re-post the images (or post them as thumbnails)? If you need help with this, let me know.

Thanks!

"Doc" Blake Bloxham - formerly "Future_HT_Doc"

Forum Co-Moderator and Editorial Assistant for the Hair Transplant Network, the Hair Loss Learning Center, the Hair Loss Q&A Blog, and the Hair Restoration Forum

All opinions are my own and my advice does not constitute as medical advice. All medical questions and concerns should be addressed by a personal physician.

Blake, sorry for inconvenience.

If you can give me access to edit and reduce the size of pics with link to view enlarged pics or if you could do it for me.

Dr. Nigam,

I know this is an excellent presentation on your donor doubling technique, but the images are so large that the thread isn't loading properly. Is it possible for you to scale down and re-post the images (or post them as thumbnails)? If you need help with this, let me know.

Thanks!

• 2 weeks later...

Hello Dr. Nigam,

Hope you are doing good.

You might be aware how desperate we all are to see your updates and now I seek some clarification from you.

Recently I've visited your clinic and had an appointment with your front desk executive.

Initially they said stem cell would give me good hair but should be accompanied with FUE for hairline.

Being a phase Vll candidate and having a very poor donor area, I was not convinced and again went to the clinic few weeks later. Now, they started telling that just with stem cell we cannot get good results and suggested me to go for body hair transplantation+beard hair transplant+Donor doubling along with other procedures like dp, prp etc.

This totally put me into a dilemma and two things I'm confused about:

1. When i have to depend Upon transplantation, my own hair from body &beard, does it say that non-transplant therapies like stem cell in no way can get me hair?

Then why we talk about stem cell?

2. If so, how good it would be to take hair from different body parts and implant? The hair of body, beard and scalp have different texture, length, thickness, resting phases etc. Would it be not ugly in appearance?

(Moreover, When I visited the clinic, they didn't even Scan my scalp to check scalp condition to have an estimation on posibility of hair regrowth. Simply started explaining the procedure and how much it costs.)

At one side we are really very glad to know that some one is putting efforts to give us a hope, and the other side we wonder how legitimate one is. In fact we worry by seeing many clinics giving false promises and just cashing.

For me, Putting good amount of money doesn't bother cause money cannot buy me the happiness that I get when I gain good amount of hair back. But more bothering would be then, when I will be guilty repenting that my money was spent in some thing unreal.

Just clarify my concerns so that I Can proceed

Thank you...

Krishon,

Krishon and question mark,

I am sorry ,i posted the full reply but only two lines were posted may be due to some posting error.

I will reply again.

I apologize on behalf of my front desk that she did not give you access to me or other doctor at the clinic.

We have stopped doing FUE/bht from apri 2013.

No more fue hairlines as in the past.

I will be able to comment in detail about your case once either i am told whom did you speak to at my clinic ,since i don't know ur real name, this will help me take out your details or if you can mail me your pics dr.rahul1970@gmail.com or can talk to me on my skype id dr.nigams

Regarding stemcells,this is the procedure offered at my clinic-

1)Day0 -Extraction of 50 to 100 grafts and few more grafts for dp cell/dp injections and stemcell isolation and culture from your donor scalp or if the donor is weak from chest .

We will give you first shot of activated stemcells on day 0 evening with dpcell/dp injection plus growth factors plus ecm plus prp.

2) We will repeat the procedure twice after 6 weeks plus dp culture injection.

With this, as of now (with improved technique) you have 70 to 80% chances of success of regrowing new follicles and activation of dormant follicles with minimum density of 30 hair follicles (not graft) per sqcm of injected site.

We will keep track with video microscope and macro pics.

30% chances are there, you may not get any hair or few hair that is less than the density i mentioned.

Now what should we do if you fall in the category of 30% unfortunate scalps.

That is when we offer with the above stemcell procedure ,the donor/hair doubling.

Please understand we are moving towards creation of dermal papilla implant and subsequently hair germ or microfollicle in vitro in the lab.

Till that time ,it's a good idea to use dermal papilla from chest hair by isolatimg from it or partial follicle by plucking a part of hair follicle from the donor scalp, which acts like a proto hair or a partial hair structure ,which can interact with multiplied stemcells and dp culture to create follicles with near 98% success(theoretically 100%)

No more FUT/FUE/BHT at our clinic only STEMCELL AND HAIR DOUBLING.

We are hoping by next year mid , we may offer only stemcell therapy for MPB.

Please contact me directly on mail,skype or in person.

You know the workload at our clinic , and unfortunately i am either in lab or in the procedure and sometimes you don't have access to me till you have joined the procedure.Every patient including you is important. Thats why i am active on forums ,so that i can reach outto my potential patients directly so that for technical details you are not dependent on my counsellors,as my councellors are at least 1 month behind the new therapies i introduce.

Dr. Nigams,

I hence have to apologize for being so rude. I really appreciate your commitment into your research of which so many people possibly could benefit from in the future. I also think your way of documenting and reporting to the community is quite commendable!

Question mark,

It was blessing in disguise, as i thought my answer was posted.

So thanks for the post.

Dr. Nigams,

I hence have to apologize for being so rude. I really appreciate your commitment into your research of which so many people possibly could benefit from in the future. I also think your way of documenting and reporting to the community is quite commendable!

Hi Dr.Nigam,

Sorry for late reply.

First of all thanks a ton for your reply, it really sounds confident and convincing.

I would really like to share my photographs with you.

Will be contacting you soon personally either by gmail or skype and share my details. Just need some time to get my hair grew a bit, as i trim my head regularly, and then would share my photographs.

So, by saying "We have stopped doing FUE/bht from apri 2013", do you really mean that stem cell could give me good amount of hair and no transplantation would be required at all??

Krishon,

I am sorry ,i posted the full reply but only two lines were posted may be due to some posting error.

I will reply again.

I apologize on behalf of my front desk that she did not give you access to me or other doctor at the clinic.

I will be able to comment in detail about your case once either i am told whom did you speak to at my clinic ,since i don't know ur real name, this will help me take out your details or if you can mail me your pics dr.rahul1970@gmail.com or can talk to me on my skype id dr.nigams

1)Day0 -Extraction of 50 to 100 grafts and few more grafts for dp cell/dp injections and stemcell isolation and culture from your donor scalp or if the donor is weak from chest .

We will give you first shot of activated stemcells on day 0 evening with dpcell/dp injection plus growth factors plus ecm plus prp.

With this, as of now (with improved technique) you have 70 to 80% chances of success of regrowing new follicles and activation of dormant follicles with minimum density of 30 hair follicles (not graft) per sqcm of injected site.

30% chances are there, you may not get any hair or few hair that is less than the density i mentioned.

That is when we offer with the above stemcell procedure ,the donor/hair doubling.

Please understand we are moving towards creation of dermal papilla implant and subsequently hair germ or microfollicle in vitro in the lab.

Till that time ,it's a good idea to use dermal papilla from chest hair by isolatimg from it or partial follicle by plucking a part of hair follicle from the donor scalp, which acts like a proto hair or a partial hair structure ,which can interact with multiplied stemcells and dp culture to create follicles with near 98% success(theoretically 100%)

You know the workload at our clinic , and unfortunately i am either in lab or in the procedure and sometimes you don't have access to me till you have joined the procedure.Every patient including you is important. Thats why i am active on forums ,so that i can reach outto my potential patients directly so that for technical details you are not dependent on my counsellors,as my councellors are at least 1 month behind the new therapies i introduce.

Krishonkrush,

Yes, because we now have the misssing link, that is dp cells and dp culture.

Now we already have the root, that is dermal papilla ,previously we had only stemcell solution like aderans, hence results were approx. 50%.

With this i am expecting 80 to 90% result,what to we mean by 80 to 90% result, i will explain later.

I would like you to document your case like in other forums for the community ,it will be revealing experience for all of us.

Final treatment plan we will decide after meeting on skype or in person.

Kindly go through the case study of in vitro doubling with stemcells and dp cells wherein with full proof documentation we got 80 follicles from 23 extracted from the donor,this was not pure stemcell technique but a combination.(will post this study on hrn tomorrow.

I would make you talk to few patients and see their result and share with community since you are from mumbai/india.Most of the community guys are from outside india ,as you are aware.

rQUOTE=krishonkrush;2343366]Hi Dr.Nigam,

Sorry for late reply.

First of all thanks a ton for your reply, it really sounds confident and convincing.

Will be contacting you soon personally either by gmail or skype and share my details. Just need some time to get my hair grew a bit, as i trim my head regularly, and then would share my photographs.

So, by saying "We have stopped doing FUE/bht from apri 2013", do you really mean that stem cell could give me good amount of hair and no transplantation would be required at all??

Krishonkrush,

Yes, because we now have the misssing link, that is dp cells and dp culture.

Now we already have the root, that is dermal papilla ,previously we had only stemcell solution like aderans, hence results were approx. 50%.

With this i am expecting 80 to 90% result,what to we mean by 80 to 90% result, i will explain later.

I would like you to document your case like in other forums for the community ,it will be revealing experience for all of us.

Final treatment plan we will decide after meeting on skype or in person.

Kindly go through the case study of in vitro doubling with stemcells and dp cells wherein with full proof documentation we got 80 follicles from 23 extracted from the donor,this was not pure stemcell technique but a combination.(will post this study on hrn tomorrow.

I would make you talk to few patients and see their result and share with community since you are from mumbai/india.Most of the community guys are from outside india ,as you are aware.

rQUOTE=krishonkrush;2343366]Hi Dr.Nigam,

Sorry for late reply.

• 2 weeks later...

Hello Dr. Nigam,

I have shared my photographs to you Gmail ID.

please let me know when could we meet

Thanks...

Krishon,

I will reply again.