Procedure at Advanced Hair Studio

sharma1802

Hello Everyone! I have read different reviews and decided to drop some lines either.

This January I had done the procedure called strand by strand cosmetic at Advanced Hair Studio, and I’m highly satisfied and happy with this treatment’s performance. It was done in a very professional and impressive way.

All people I know in my life have appreciated what they see, because they see how my confidence has improved. Me myself is extremely happy with the outcome hence I already recommended studio procedure to one of my friend’s wife and now she is doing laser therapy.

All the best to everybody,

Mr. Sharma

So you enjoyed having your head shaved and then having a dead cat glued on your head instead did you ?

Are any cats harmed during the procedure or do they used ones that are already dead?

5700 FUE in 3 procedures with Dr. Bisanga

View my patient website:

http://www.hairtransplantnetwork.com/blog/home-page.asp?WebID=1874

Guys, what are you talking about????!!!

I don’t know If you yourself have done those procedure to talk like that. I’m very much happy about how I look now and about how it was all done! I’m here not to abuse people but to share my experience only.

Yes Sharma i have had this procedure done myself, and it was one the most appawling experience's i have been through. I paid a fortune when i was 21 to sit in a chair, have my head shaved in the style of a monk and then have a mesh wig made out of cat/ferret hair glued to my head. I was then expected to accept that this looked good, smile and get on with my life. It looked horrendous and my mates would of spotted it in a second.

You are a rep for this ridiculous company sharma, we are not stupid. I have also seen your posts on other forums too. Your company prey on people with a sensitive subject and con them into this ridiculous ''strand by strand'' gimick.

Do us all a favour and do yourself one aswell and.....FCUK OFF !!

Spex went to AHS and he came out with horse hair on his head.

MrSharma , been there done that.

I was lucky cause I got money back when their laser treatment failed to deliver I got offered strand by strand for free..i didnt want wig even though it was free so i got $$ back

My advice is stay away from Advanced hair studio