Hair Multiplication Happening

Hello,

I just came across this site for Dr Nigams ..some Doc in India dr Nigam says that they guarantee it in stamp paper that they can multiply ur hairs using stem cells..I was under the impression that this was still an ongoing research topic..has anybody heard about this being in practice anywhere else also ..

Would love to hear from some docs about their opinion on this.

This is the tag line

FUE/FUT will be History. Introducing World's

First Stem Cell Hair Multiplication & Hair Doubling....!!!

Edited by Future_HT_Doc
outside link removed

It's at a very early stage yet. They have stem cell hair transplant and hair multiplication(doubling) wherein they divide one donor follicle into two for transplant. It maximises your donor.. About their guarantee, the stem cell HT has only seen 25% success.. And for the unsuccessful patients they provided free HT.

Hi Hairs,

Dr. Nigams is actually a pretty regular poster on the forums, and he's done a good job keeping the community updated on his hair multiplication research. Like winwin stated, it's in the very early stages, but Dr. Nigams is clinically researching a lot of "future" techniques - donor doubling, hair multiplication, etc - pretty aggressively. I think if you spend some time on the forums, you'll be able to read his updates and stay current on the state of hair multiplication in India.

"Doc" Blake Bloxham - formerly "Future_HT_Doc"

Forum Co-Moderator and Editorial Assistant for the Hair Transplant Network, the Hair Loss Learning Center, the Hair Loss Q&A Blog, and the Hair Restoration Forum

All opinions are my own and my advice does not constitute as medical advice. All medical questions and concerns should be addressed by a personal physician.

I rarely believe anything that comes out of India unless its from an ethical doctor. Having seem many repair patients that have had transplants done in India with so many promises looking like a doll.

This doctor also offers articitial hair and states The patented system is provided by several leading clinics around the world. Sure it is..what a joke.

Apparantly he also does weighloss as well.

Interesting discussion

http://www.consumercourt.in/other-product-services/13449-complain-against-dr-nigams-goodhealth-pvt-ltd.html

Edited by lorenzo

Representative for Hasson & Wong.

Dr. Victor Hasson and Dr. Jerry Wong are esteemed members of the Coalition of Independent Hair Restoration Physicians.

My opinions are my own and do not necessarily reflect the opinions of Hasson & Wong.

My Hair Loss Website - Hair Transplant with Dr. Hasson

• 2 weeks later...

I do not believe in Dr. Nigam's hair multiplication. Being from India, I know well enough about the ethical standards there. I seriously doubt the honesty in the claims and the posted results.

When tall claims of hair multiplication are made, credentials and reputation of the doctor matter. What are Dr. Nigam's credentials? Does he have any research accomplishments in cell biology? If his results are indeed true, he should publish the results in a peer reviewed reputed journal and gain the acceptance of others in the field.

Besides HT, apparently his clinic also supplies food for patients seeking weight loss. Also he seems to be associated quite a lot with the glamor world of Bollywood. In addition, pictures of his clinic looked like that of Hairclub where only good looking women are employed. These are few bad indications.

There are a lot of complaints about the practices of his clinic and the results. I do not think this community should endorse his claims in anyway based on just the pictures he provides or by his words.