Have a look guys!

I really don't want to sound like a jerk, but that work is pretty bad.

Second, outside links are not allowed on this site and it is likely to be removed.

I am an online representative for Dr. Raymond Konior who is an elite member of the Coalition of Independent Hair Restoration Physicians.

View Dr. Konior's Website

View Spanker's Website

I am not a medical professional and my opinions should not be taken as medical advice.

Jason,

While we recently started allowing SMP clinics to post results on our SMP forum, we still do not allow outside links on the community. Because of this, I removed the outside link form your initial post. However, I do invite you to share before and after images on this thread.

Thank you for understanding.

"Doc" Blake Bloxham - formerly "Future_HT_Doc"

Forum Co-Moderator and Editorial Assistant for the Hair Transplant Network, the Hair Loss Learning Center, the Hair Loss Q&A Blog, and the Hair Restoration Forum

All opinions are my own and my advice does not constitute as medical advice. All medical questions and concerns should be addressed by a personal physician.

No Problem Future_HT_Doc, my post doesn't make much sense without the link so would you be able to delete it all together and i'll start again with a new post and examples, thanks

Jason,

I recommend simply sharing the images in this thread. You can edit your initial reply to include information about the SMP images, and I'll edit the title of the thread (if you like). No need to start from scratch!

Thanks.

"Doc" Blake Bloxham - formerly "Future_HT_Doc"

Forum Co-Moderator and Editorial Assistant for the Hair Transplant Network, the Hair Loss Learning Center, the Hair Loss Q&A Blog, and the Hair Restoration Forum

All opinions are my own and my advice does not constitute as medical advice. All medical questions and concerns should be addressed by a personal physician.

Future_HT_Doc

The thread is a bit of a mess now, not a great introduction into the forum, if i can start again i'll do it properly with the disclosure statement and correct title, could you please delete it mate.

Thanks

Jason

Jason,

I appreciate that you'd like to start over so to speak however, a few members have already shared their opinions on this topic and I don't see a good reason to delete this topic. Thus, I suggest that you either edit this topic to include a better introduction or simply abandon this topic and start a new one.

Thanks,

Bill