4 month update. 2,050 FUT with Dr. Rosanelli

jerzig

Happy Friday everyone,

My last update was three months ago. While I have been checking the mirror a bit almost daily, I have pretty much been able to put my hair growth out of my mind and not stress too much about it. I really didn't have much shedding of the transplanted hairs within the first month, and I believe that a good portion of them never ended up shedding at all. My wife and mom have both mentioned that they've seen a good amount of growth over the past few months, but I wasn't really noticing it, probably due to the fact that I check it out up close every day. Today I realized that it had been three months since I took pictures and I must say that I am pretty blown away at the progress at this point! I'll let you guys judge for yourselves.

My scar has healed up amazingly. I saw my hair stylist yesterday, who has had several clients with FUT scars, and she said it was the best looking scar she had ever seen! And it's only going to get less noticeable. I still have a small reddened spot on my left temple area but it's barely noticeable.

Thanks again for all of the help and support guys!!!!

5b32d727340a2_Pics3-30-12003.jpg.1fa312226ebfa8774ef2cab2969516a1.jpg

IMG_0613.jpg.113773e81e037401383c3b8f7f8220f0.jpg

IMG_0614.jpg.8b90be67ae6015f23136954306c7c1bd.jpg

IMG_0616.jpg.4ac65645399e8e5ba9c8d89c64d97414.jpg

IMG_0621.jpg.c1603e32ff197c52000076befd80e18c.jpg

IMG_0623.jpg.e5e81649cae1dc8db3b0045f8692297e.jpg

IMG_0625.jpg.c335fb6e736138f711c49f7d84dde7ed.jpg

That is coming in really good man. Great design too! You have some great times ahead of you!

I am an online representative for Dr. Raymond Konior who is an elite member of the Coalition of Independent Hair Restoration Physicians.

View Dr. Konior's Website

View Spanker's Website

I am not a medical professional and my opinions should not be taken as medical advice.

Definitely coming in nicely! Congratulations! Look forward to the next update.

"Doc" Blake Bloxham - formerly "Future_HT_Doc"

Forum Co-Moderator and Editorial Assistant for the Hair Transplant Network, the Hair Loss Learning Center, the Hair Loss Q&A Blog, and the Hair Restoration Forum

All opinions are my own and my advice does not constitute as medical advice. All medical questions and concerns should be addressed by a personal physician.

It's been a little tough for me to see the growth on a hair-by-hair basis since all of my grafts were placed in and around existing hair and I kept my hair grown out. I'm actually a bit jealous of the users on here that can see evidence of each new hair sprouting. Oh well, I guess I'll just have to rely on comparing pictures every few months to track my progress. Thanks again for the support!