Declan Donnelly (UK celeb)

67mph

I have to mention this guy.

My diffuse thinning pattern followed that of Dec and we're the same age so i was safe in the knowledge that this guy was going the same way i was, but now, seeing them (Ant and Dec) back on the telly (sorry UK only guys) and his what-looks-like-super-thick-hair is making me a little depressed!

Anyone shed any light on what you think he may have had done, if anything or is it telly trickery?

I don't think it's entirely down to concealer right, right?

A quick Google search on Dec and you'll see what i mean.

Yiddo, even dancing in the rain just now on Saturday Night Takeaway, you'd say that's concealer, no HT after those pics a couple of years ago with his quite-a-bit-of diffuse thinning, really?

I can't help but think a HT and concealer myself.

I haven't seen him but he has either got on finasteride, had a tranplant if his diffuse was deemed acceptable to work on,or most likely got a load of concealer in.

2 poor unsatisfactory hair transplants performed in the UK.

Based on vast research and meeting patients, I travelled to see Dr Feller in New York to get repaired.

You would be suprised how well concealers hold up in the rain. Wayne Rooney wears a ton of concealer on his hair and he plays football in the rain. Sometimes it actually takes shampoo to remove it. But i could be wrong. I dont think he had a HT. He may well wear a half piece, but my bet would be concealer.

I read somewhere ages ago that he had a good reaction to propecia....and the rest is down to concealers.

4,312 FUT grafts (7,676 hairs) with Ray Konior, MD - August 2013

1,145 FUE grafts (3,152 hairs) with Ray Konior, MD - August 2018

763 FUE grafts (2,094 hairs) with Ray Konior, MD - January 2020

Proscar 1.25mg every 3rd day

If it's down to concealers then good on him, good on the concealer makers and most importantly (for Dec) good on the make-up girl who must have a 1st class degree in concealer application!

...i best get on this concealer, should hold of baldness for another couple of years or so, umm.

• 6 months later...

I remember him revealing in an interview that he is on Propecia. He was quite frank about it.

Regimen:

Finasteride (1.25mg): Daily.

Minoxidil (5%): Twice Daily.

Super Biotin (5000mcg) Vitamin Supplement; Daily

Silica Complex; Daily

• 3 weeks later...
I remember him revealing in an interview that he is on Propecia. He was quite frank about it.

Really? Do you recall the interview, i'd like to listen to that!

He'll be on our screens again soon and i bet his hair has got even thicker no doubt, little FUE and concealer goes a long way, from what i understand.