Looking at a 3rd HT and I came across this

nativeremdies

Hair Restoration Journal for IRFAN - 6 Month after 3rd hair transplant

Three operations later, 5500+ grafts. and this is the result!? People from this board congratulate this procedure.

As a guy who is looking at a 3rd, this has me worried on my doctor selection I just think for 5500 grafts the results should be more focused. Was it the doctor, the person, hair type.

I feel like the average person could expect more from this amount of grafts and 3 surgeries.

I am an online representative for Dr. Raymond Konior who is an elite member of the Coalition of Independent Hair Restoration Physicians.

View Dr. Konior's Website

View Spanker's Website

I am not a medical professional and my opinions should not be taken as medical advice.

maybe he had a crapy doc and a lot of the hair didn't grow? He is really Bald and has a kinda wide head and a large head...people really need to take all that into consideration.. And if your 70 or 80% bald, Im not sure if your gonna get the results you want... There is a couple guys that come to my work that have a HT and it looks horrible...they didn't have hair to start with, so you see the scare and a weird front hair line with NO hair behind it, it just looks really bad...I understand they want hair and feel bad for them, I don't know what they expected though?

This patient had his HT in 2011, and 5500 grafts at the very least he should have mop on his head.

How do we lets this happen to a forum member here, and 3 TIMES!! What is stressing is you have David, Taking the plunge saying "great job" "looks good" every step of the way .

There is improvement of course but I'd be very disappointed. I know you can't expect miracles, but you should be able to expect much more than this...

Certainly not a result to be congratulating, in my opinion.

Good post, Native.

2,000 grafts FUT Dr. Feller, July 27th 2012. 23 years old at the time. Excellent result. Need crown sorted eventually but concealer works well for now.

Propecia and minoxidil since 2010. Fine for 8 years - bad sides after switching to Aindeem in 2018.

Switched to topical fin/minox combo from Minoxidil Max in October 2020, along with dermarolling 1x a week.

Wrote a book for newbies called Beating Hair Loss, available on Amazon

• 2 weeks later...

Can be due to over splitting of grafts...which shouldn't be done. Grafts should be left in their original state of 1-2-3 or 4 hairs per graft and transplanted as such. Over splitting can ruin the biological make up of a follicle...thus causing it not to grow when transplanted.

This patient should have a lot better results for the number of grafts transplanted. Did he go to the same doctor for all 3 surgeries??? If he's not happy with results...GET ANOTHER SURGEON'S OPINION!!!