Scalp Aesthetics was the best experience of my life!

I currently had my head done by Scalp Aesthetics, they call it the SAT procedure. It was absolutely amazing, and I look like a new person and I was done in one day with no pain. It's scalp pigmentation where they basically tattoo your head but they use their own specially made ink and needles. I just want to add that they were such professionals and they have done hundreds of people with great success. I think they have locations in every major city, but I received my procedure in my hometown of rochester New York. I definantly reccommend this company, they changed my life. I think their website is (Promotional site removed by moderator).

5b32d65a2df21_beforeafter2.jpg.f61016f1915008a72ebf361533f06cf7.jpg

5b32d65a409bc_mesteve.jpg.d6abcec856124f1b1b0a1411b3b5c383.jpg

Edited by David - TakingThePlunge

• 1 year later...

I've been heavily considering going there. I'm at the end of my rope due to a recent procedure that failed to produce and I am left with awful scars on the back of my head. I have hair on top that is rather thin (more so than before my procedure actually) and not sure if I should go with the SMP with some length to the hair I have or buzz it. Anyone have pics to post of having this done with some more length to their hair?

• 11 months later...

Scalp Aesthetics STINKS and they make false statements.

6 months ago I had the procedure done by their TOP guy and I had asked a lot of questions. I thought I would be paying for top service and product in the industry as they make claims on the internet and their website. They are NOT TRUE. The one question I had was? What about fading or changing colors like tattoos some times do. I was told NOT with our special ink, it will never happen….well guess what, it did…and it looks like crap now as it turned blue. They never called me back. The owner does not care now ..that he got his money.

From Scalp Aesthetics web site:

Our inks never EVER turn blue

Tattoo inks and permanent makeup pigments are regularly used by many of our competitors. Tattoo ink and permanent makeup pigment is made up of blue, green and purple constituent colors. When they’re broken down by your immune system or by ultraviolet rays from the sun, the black ink separates and changes color, just like the ink used in a regular body tattoo does. On the scalp, this change can take less than a couple of months.

Our pigments are 100% organic with no color additives. They cannot break down into other colors because they contain NO CONSTITUENT COLORS. This is critical.

You might have heard of other providers inks turning blue, but it never happens at Scalp Aesthetics. That’s why we’re recommended by the world’s leading hair transplant surgeons. See my picture. WHAT A RIP OFF.

Bryce Cleveland is a BULLY and RUDE owner of Scalp Aesthetics. I would NEVER suggest doing any business with him and his company.

I am so sorry that I had this done to my head. DO NOT make the same mistake I did and use Scalp Aesthetics. I have pictures to prove that it turned blue.

I currently had my head done by Scalp Aesthetics, they call it the SAT procedure. It was absolutely amazing, and I look like a new person and I was done in one day with no pain. It's scalp pigmentation where they basically tattoo your head but they use their own specially made ink and needles. I just want to add that they were such professionals and they have done hundreds of people with great success. I think they have locations in every major city, but I received my procedure in my hometown of rochester New York. I definantly reccommend this company, they changed my life. I think their website is (Promotional site removed by moderator).

Hey Clayton,

Thanks man. Awesome post and I'm glad it changed your life.

I was wondering if you would have a moment (I know it was only your first post, so I hope I'm not intruding) I was wondering if you could answer a few questions, as I am considering SMP myself.

Why did you choose this company?

Is it a permanent thing or will it fade in two years like the other temporary SMP chain's does? I mean who wants a two year fade? That means you only get a few months at the 'perfect match' (know what I mean?)

Do they use color tones? - or do they use black/grey scale?

Thanks.

Does the ink turn blue?

Edited by scar5
Sorry Placeb!! I should have written 'Hey Clayton'

6 months ago I had the procedure done by their TOP guy and I had asked a lot of questions. I thought I would be paying for top service and product in the industry as they make claims on the internet and their website. They are NOT TRUE. The one question I had was? What about fading or changing colors like tattoos some times do. I was told NOT with our special ink, it will never happen….well guess what, it did…and it looks like crap now as it turned blue. They never called me back. The owner does not care now ..that he got his money.

Tattoo inks and permanent makeup pigments are regularly used by many of our competitors. Tattoo ink and permanent makeup pigment is made up of blue, green and purple constituent colors. When they’re broken down by your immune system or by ultraviolet rays from the sun, the black ink separates and changes color, just like the ink used in a regular body tattoo does. On the scalp, this change can take less than a couple of months.

Our pigments are 100% organic with no color additives. They cannot break down into other colors because they contain NO CONSTITUENT COLORS. This is critical.

You might have heard of other providers inks turning blue, but it never happens at Scalp Aesthetics. That’s why we’re recommended by the world’s leading hair transplant surgeons. See my picture. WHAT A RIP OFF.

Bryce Cleveland is a BULLY and RUDE owner of Scalp Aesthetics. I would NEVER suggest doing any business with him and his company.

I am so sorry that I had this done to my head. DO NOT make the same mistake I did and use Scalp Aesthetics. I have pictures to prove that it turned blue.

Sorry to hear about your predicament pace. If you want to properly warn others of this clinic, and if you want others to know what their end result really looks like, I would encourage you to post your photos. It would certainly benefit everyone here.

Best of luck to you.

• 1 year later...

Note: The below change was requested by the poster:

My pigment, done by Scalp Aesthetics, has improved my profile and helped to camouflage my scars