Impressive for 1,000 grafts!

"Doc" Blake Bloxham - formerly "Future_HT_Doc"

Forum Co-Moderator and Editorial Assistant for the Hair Transplant Network, the Hair Loss Learning Center, the Hair Loss Q&A Blog, and the Hair Restoration Forum

All opinions are my own and my advice does not constitute as medical advice. All medical questions and concerns should be addressed by a personal physician.

Thanks Dr Bhatti this is great.

Just out of interest maybe you could post some more photos of before and after, including close up of donor area every month or so, as this will help education future patients (like myself).

The 2 photos you have shown, would be nice to see top view of his head after he had his FUE, as had lost alot of hair.

Hi "Jayukdht"

Here are some pictures of a patient who just walked into my office on the 11th day of the procedure. You can see hair growth on the donor area and the crusts that have completely come off.

Crusts usually come off at 10-14 days after FUE.

I will continue to post more on your request.

IMG_6163.jpg.5fdb31c6426c2108dee8d6b542d29963.jpg

IMG_6164.jpg.ac63083dc8ee51ac0eff8c2c730fdfdd.jpg

IMG_6165.jpg.e05b84818641171b0c2abe80f5b5d919.jpg

IMG_6166.jpg.e56ce17a0ed7972a6bb032a3864e8866.jpg

IMG_6167.jpg.a2f4d05535ce80f746c24b1795b7602a.jpg

Dr. Bhatti,

Thanks for showing another example of your results. In your first post, you reference that this female patient has grade 3 female pattern baldness. What scale are you using to classify this female patient? I'm asking because this appears to be a case of traction alopecia rather than any classification I've seen on the Ludwig scale.

Also, do you have any close-up shots of the hairline? It could just be the pictures however, the hairline on this patient looks a little unnatural in these photos. Did you use all 1 haired grafts in the hairline or are there some 2 haired grafts?

I look forward to your response.

Best wishes,

Bill