Dr. Shelly Friedman

sasha2077

Dr. Shelly Friedman and patient coordinator Carly Klein have been very helpful in allowing me to reach my goals. Although my scar may have stretched a bit, their office offered me a free scar revision. I was very happy with this. Thanks guys!!!

Edited by sasha2077

That is probably one of the worst modern scars that I have ever seen. You would be crazy to go back there in the first place. Put that place in your rear view mirror. You probably have a very tight scalp so I don't know what could be done for your. I would do an in-person consultation with an actual top doc.

I am an online representative for Dr. Raymond Konior who is an elite member of the Coalition of Independent Hair Restoration Physicians.

View Dr. Konior's Website

View Spanker's Website

I am not a medical professional and my opinions should not be taken as medical advice.

sasha2077,

Thanks for sharing your experience and photos. However, before anyone can make an evaluation and/or judgement on the scar, we need more information. For starters, when did you have your procedure? How many procedures did you have prior? Did the most recent surgery with Dr. Friedman replace a previous scar?

From the looks of your scar, which still appears relatively fresh, I'd say that you are only a couple months out from surgery. If this is the case, it's far too early to evaluate the final appearance of the scar.

Knowing Dr. Friedman and Carly, I find it hard to believe that they wouldn't be willing to help you if your scar is still not optimal at the time of maturation. In fact, I'm fairly certain that their policy is to provide a free scar revision when necessary.

Since our community believes in providing a fair and safe environment on our forum for both patients and physicians, please provide Dr. Friedman and/or Carly the necessary permission to respond to this post if they choose. To see more about how we handle patient disputes, visit "Maintaining a Fair and Safe Environment on our Forum for Patients and Physicians".

Best wishes,

Bill