Matthew McConaughey's hair? After all these years, anyone know what he's done?

notsosure

I figured you guys would have done some research on this. His hair is clearly thick and he's got a great hairline now. Several years ago, his hair was starting to get really really thin and recede. Does anyone here know what's he's done, doing? I'm sure this question gets asked alot, but I haven't seen a direct answer yet. Thanks much.

I used to think it was a HT, but now I'm not so sure. There are a number of photos of him surfing, running, etc., and it doesn't seem like a rug, but his hair is SO thick that I struggle believing it's a HT. Another thing is that if it was a HT, he had to use an awful lot of grafts to get that type of hair back. Just because he's a movie star doesn't mean that he's not going to continue to bald, so if he used up 40 or 50% of his donor just for the hairline, what will happen in the future?

I dont know....his hair is too thick in my opinion.

even if he got a HT, he would need an outrageous amount to be moved to the recipient area.

I have yet to see a HT patient on this site that has hair like Matthew's....

With all due respect, Bob who got a HT from H&W has had very sucessful HT's, but I dont "think" it would be possible to have a thick head of hair like Matthews...

Feel free to prove me wrong guys....it'll help educate me icon_wink.gif