Dr Lindsey and Large sessions

Baldtom

Hi can anyone provide some feedback on Dr Lindsey and large sessions? I am a Norwood 5 and am looking to take the pludge in the next 4 or 5 months .. I live in Pa .. I have met Dr Cooley and Dr Rahal and two other local Drs in Pa and NJ .. I am missing my 30th reunion this year becuase I hate being this bald . I have an appt set to drive to VA to see Dr Lindsey ..

I have met Dr Rahal

what was your impression of Dr. Rahal and his clinic?

Dr. Dow Stough - 1000 Grafts - 1996

Dr. Jerry Wong - 4352 Grafts - August 2012

Dr. Jerry Wong - 2708 Grafts - May 2016

Remember a hair transplant turns back the clock,

but it doesn't stop the clock.

For very large sessions, I suggest that you stick with either H&W or Rahal. Out of curiosity, what did Dr. Rahal recommend?

My Hairloss Web Site -

Procedure #1: 5229 Grafts with Dr. Rahal Oct, 2010

Procedure #2: 2642 Grafts with Dr. Rahal Aug, 2013

7871 Grafts

http://www.hairtransplantnetwork.com/blog/home-page.asp?WebID=2452

I would also like to hear your feedback regarding Dr Rahal. How you felt about the clinic and what was his plan of action for you?

Patient Advisor for Dr. Bisanga - BHR Clinic 

ian@bhrclinic.com   -    BHR YouTube Channel - https://www.youtube.com/channel/UCcH4PY1OxoYFwSDKzAkZRww

I am not a medical professional and my words should not be taken as medical advice. All opinions and views shared are my own.

• 2 months later...

Hi I have been to several doctors lol and I am not a Norwood 7 but I am a challenging case to say the least :mad:.. I liked Dr Rahal . He always took my calls and I went to New York City to see him. At the time he said he could do about 3000 grafts in the front but my hair is thin so he did let me know about a potential scar showing thru. He also offered a FUE at about 2500 or so but said he would have to try first if the hairs could be harvested ?? I would have to travel to Canada and get a pass port etc.. Also the money exchange etc.. I did really like him . He is very honest and ethical. I am hoping a DR will reach out to me and really want to take on my difficult case . I want to be a poster guy for all us Extreme Bald guys out there. I will get blood test first to ensure I do not have any Health issues that would prevent me from growing hair, I would be willling to take meds , scalp stretching , body hair etc.. I have also consulted in person with Dr Lindsey, Dr Cooley , Dr Pistone and Dr Gallagher.