discreet?

After having my consult I stressed I wanted to be as discreet about it as possible. I want to hide ever having it done. The doctor recommended 2000 top and hairline and 500 on crown. I was thinking more like 1500/500. Im not looking to get back 10 years.Is this size session to large to hide?

Thanks

After having my consult I stressed I wanted to be as discreet about it as possible. I want to hide ever having it done. The doctor recommended 2000 top and hairline and 500 on crown. I was thinking more like 1500/500. Im not looking to get back 10 years.Is this size session to large to hide?

Thanks

Hey jont,

I had a 1800 graft transplant and wanted it to be real subtle. Most of that was put in zone 1 and 2, and the effect has worked great giving me an improvement without people stopping and asking me what my secret is.

Bear in mind hair characteristics too though, as some people's hair is thicker etc.

--------------------------------------

My Hair Loss Website - Hair Transplant with Dr. Feller

Dr Feller Jan '09 2000 grafts

Dr Lorenzo Dec '15 2222 grafts

Petski,

Im very similar to your pic. But I am concerned about the visibility a few days after the procedure. I can disappear for a couple days but not much longer.

Thank you

jont

For many people that are considering a hair transplant, being discreet is a major concern.

How visible a hair transplant is after the procedure depends on several factors. How much original hair is present, length of hair, color of hair and skin are just a few. I really do not think that there would be much difference in the post-op appearence between 2000 FU's and 2500 FU's.

Thanks guys. Im just going to have to see what the finesteride will do. Im in the public way to much and live in small town.I know it's a personal hang-up thing with me that may prevent it ever getting done. I just can't get over the post op appearance even though I might can get by with it. Perhaps two procedures over 12 months instead of one 2500 graft procedure. I Will email Cooley's office for advice.

Thanks again!