SMP for thinning hair/before HT

msh89

Here's an example...

How was this done , so you did smp without shaving his head ? Wasn't it hard to get the density right ? I thought shaving the head before smp was ideal so the technician could get a clearer view

Regimen: 5% Minoxidil twice a day (morning and night) on front hairline, Proscar (broken into 5 pieces) one piece every night. MSM 1000 Mg, Zinc 30 Mg, Vitamin E, Multi-Vitamin.

Baby Shampoo for showering.

Anonymous,

Yes, it would be easier to shave the person's head, but I don't think it's reasonable to ask someone trying to conceal their hairloss to shave their head. We simply use hair clips to hold hair out of the way. It may take a bit longer, but I think it's worth it to the client unless of course they want to shave down.

I am the owner/operator of AHEAD INK a Scalp Micropigmentation Company in Fort Lee, New Jersey. www.aheadink.com

Anonymous,

Yes, it would be easier to shave the person's head, but I don't think it's reasonable to ask someone trying to conceal their hairloss to shave their head. We simply use hair clips to hold hair out of the way. It may take a bit longer, but I think it's worth it to the client unless of course they want to shave down.

How does this look up close ? Because smp gives the illusion of hair for a shaved head , little dots , but if you have long hair surrounding the dots, doesn't it look weird ?

Regimen: 5% Minoxidil twice a day (morning and night) on front hairline, Proscar (broken into 5 pieces) one piece every night. MSM 1000 Mg, Zinc 30 Mg, Vitamin E, Multi-Vitamin.

How does this look up close ? Because smp gives the illusion of hair for a shaved head , little dots , but if you have long hair surrounding the dots, doesn't it look weird ?

I just had this done and I swear even by the closest examination, the dots are so hard to see. It's like they make a density impact without even being there.

My Hairloss Web Site -

Procedure #1: 5229 Grafts with Dr. Rahal Oct, 2010

Procedure #2: 2642 Grafts with Dr. Rahal Aug, 2013

7871 Grafts

http://www.hairtransplantnetwork.com/blog/home-page.asp?WebID=2452

I just had this done and I swear even by the closest examination, the dots are so hard to see. It's like they make a density impact without even being there.

Hi cant decide, can you post any pictures ?