Fue by dr. Tejinder bhatti

alind

Hi alind,

Do you think you'll need more grafts just behind the hairline? In your pre-op pics It seems you might need to cover more area.

What do you think?

M.

hi m

dr said it i hv enough density..if he plants in these areas there wud b shock loss and my current hairs wud fall off..he said the density has to b very less for proper effect..

i knw i will need another fue...maybe 1500 grafts next yr if the density further reduces...but a good hairline is pretty successful in changing the looks..so gud for now..

• 1 month later...
  • 2 weeks later...

Dr. Bhaitti seems to really understand hairline placement. imo other HT docs can learn from his more agressive approach vs. making many patients look like they have Traction Alopecia after spending thousands to look better.

• 1 month later...

GNX1, do you mind elaborating on that a bit? With aggressive approach, do you mean that Bhatti only placed grafts around the hairline, rather than spreading them all over?

Also, Alind, how is everything going?

I'm guessing you're based in India? If not, I'd like to hear more about travelling to India, including accommodation etc if you don't mind.

Thanks

GNX1, do you mind elaborating on that a bit? With aggressive approach, do you mean that Bhatti only placed grafts around the hairline, rather than spreading them all over?

no, what im saying IMO is that he creates a more natural looking hairline that isnt too high. to me NATURAL is close to what you had before u started losing ur hair. maybe not the exact same density but the same general area.

personally, I dont see the point in having a HT if ur just gonna look less bald by creating a high hairline. others feel differently.

if ur donor hair is limited then obviously the doctor has to spread out the grafts and the hairline will be placed higher but if u have plenty of donor hair (head, face, body) then save up more money and get it done right the first time. thats how I feel about it but the majority dont need that many grafts so its more affordable to them.

but for those needing 5000-7000 grafts affording a HT surgeon is just a pipe dream for them unless you go outside the US or Europe. OR you opt for FUT and thats not something I am interested in personally.

HT doctors charging $35k-$50k for 2-3 days of work is a rip-off imo which is why doctors like Bhatti are and will continue to become more popular. 6000 grafts at $6-8 a grafts will result in $35-50k and thats on the low side considering many charge more. thats absured! a complete face lift from world class plastic surgeon dosent even charge that much. a HT is no facelift....:rolleyes:

but because those who have lost their hair are some of the most desperate people on earth (I speak from experience:rolleyes:) when it comes to ellective surgery I feel HT doctors take advantage of that desperation and rip people off.

competition continues to drive the price down thank god.

Thanks for clearing that up, that makes perfectly sense, and also prompted me to re-think my expectations about my hairline in a positive way.

I also agree with your sentiments towards desperation and rip off, that's why it looks like I'll be over in India (from Australia) in the near future once i have decided on what exactly I want and which Dr. I think will be able to fulfil this.

Thanks again!

Hi thanks for all the Information about Dr Tejinder. I am losing allot of hair and considering contacting Darling Buds. I will travel to India within three months and will keep you up dated.

In addition to this are you guys taking anything like 'Biotin'?

Anymore info on treatments from Darling Buds would be appreciated.

Thanks

Ricky

• 1 year later...