Fue by dr. Tejinder bhatti

alind

alind,

Welcome to our community and thanks for sharing your before photos on this forum. I've been in touch with Dr. Bhatti over the past 6 months and while I haven't seen many examples of his results, he does appear to be very passionate about hair transplantation. I hope you'll share your experience and post monthly photos so that we can support you in your journey and follow along with your progress.

Best wishes,

Bill

Hello Alind, Thanks for sharing your photos. All the very best with your procedure. Look forward to following your thread and your progress. BTW, how many grafts are you getting for your procedure?

Bill, I just sent you a PM.

All the best alind.

Dr. Bhatti's work on HTIndia & Crusade looks quite impressive.

Do keep us posted.

Hey Guys, i complete my HT with Dr. Bhatti on 19/06/2012 at Darling Buds in India. I am very happy with the results already and it has only been 3 months and 2 weeks. Alot more growth to go.

Check out my pics.

Hi johnny24,

4000 are a huge number of grafts for a FUE procedure! How much time did it take? Also, are you based out of India?

It is good to see that slowly the number of HT experiences with Dr.Bhatti have started flowing in. I suggest that you start a separate thread on your HT experience with Dr. Bhatti. It would be easier for the members to track your progress and also for you to share your updates.

Cheers

Hi Guys, this is my first time on this forum, and I wanted to find out more about Dr Bhatti. Are there more people out there with personal experience, and/or satisfactory results (with photos!!)?

I'll be in India next month on an extended work trip, I've been considering an FUE procedure for a while, obviously the costs in India are cheaper compared to Europe.

Does anyone know whether Dr Bhatti practices in Mumbai? Or, are there any other HT surgeons in Mumbai who are recommended??

Many thanks -

@ Alejandro - No, Dr.Bhatti does not practice in Mumbai. His clinic is in Chandigarh which is approx. 250 kms from New Delhi.

You can search for the HT experiences of HTIndia and Crusade (and now johnny24) for more details.

Cheers

@ Alejandro - No, Dr.Bhatti does not practice in Mumbai. His clinic is in Chandigarh which is approx. 250 kms from New Delhi.

You can search for the HT experiences of HTIndia and Crusade (and now johnny24) for more details.

Cheers

Thanks Shane, will check it out.

hi all

finally got my fue done on 12th..the procedure was painless except for few injections for local anasthesia...took him about 2hrs for graft extraction(2500), 1 hr for slit making and 3 hrs for plantation...i reported at 8 am and got free by 4pm..

extraction and slit making is done by dr while plantation is done by the staff...

i wanted some grafts to cover my crown area as well but the dr said that i hv enough density there...and may lose hairs on the crown due to shock loss if fue is done presently..

the dr and the staff will talk u through the procedure...the staff i very cordial and jovial...

medication kit has been provided..along with post op instructions...

the hair line seems natural...quite satisfied with the work till now...it was as per my expectations seeing other guys results...now looking forward to wonderful results in days to come..

will keep on posting the pics...

IMG_4871.jpg.da7c99a4377d83dfbab98b6cf05898ae.jpg

IMG_4878.jpg.3d26cfae5b0461da69bd5d2efbdf40a5.jpg

IMG_4882.jpg.a97b43de8c4a88ce56420a36d59431b3.jpg

IMG_4893.jpg.a3a8262819b9b8c8a818892b4a55f182.jpg

IMG_4901.jpg.2a4c463c09986c3dfa6ffe1592f66f74.jpg

thanx all...i m not experiencing any pain...i have already taken out the bandage from the donor area...it looks fine...there is some swelling in the forehead but it is mentioned in the instructions that it will go in 4-5 days..

Looks great bro..... Happy growing! Do keep us posted..... :)

hi guyz..

these r my 7days post-op pics...scab has mostly come off from plantation area...donor area has totally healed and looks quite natural...vry satisfied with the progress till now...i think the follicles hv settled by now..thinking of strtng my sports activities(badminton, t.t.) from today..hv also strtd dose of finasteride and biotin from today..

have a look at my progress..

191020123167.jpg.8d36138ef2f4ce1f3266ff50ba008452.jpg

191020123173.jpg.832306c41d054d90e7f09d4e6c61203a.jpg