Pictures from 1250 FUE Dr Saifi

Buzz2

Hi all

Here are some of my pics from Dr Saifi from 4th October (1250 fue)

1000 crown to add density and cover divits from Nobel Clinic, Gatwick

200 or so in the front, to further camouflage the poor work in the UK 10 years ago fron Nobel.

50 into scar

5b32d4ceb731b_oct4thss.jpg.509c49869045eed369a17d45c4ba9713.jpg

5b32d4cecba44_4thoct.jpg.288402f005611caf8b0db455a25d7710.jpg

5b32d4cee11ab_4thoct2.jpg.d2457fe1a14259d1b9bcfd0145363f60.jpg

5b32d4ceece7e_4thoct3.jpg.90cbd0ea07a5e84e30f58c14a2b5054e.jpg

5b32d4cf0f226_4thoct4.jpg.14ba0dbbca0f9c7cbd72b60d62cec7b2.jpg

5b32d4cf1fc37_4thoct5.jpg.def1c2449a83c5a780bfc9f387b4afef.jpg

5b32d4cf37cd9_4thoct6.jpg.2d646b5e2db685a1a6b2477560eeecbe.jpg

Edited by Buzz2
Some info left out

HT No1 : Nobel clinic, Gatwick 500 grafts - Terrible result, left with bumpy skin

HT No2 : Marwan Saifi 1680 grafts. Great result

HT No3 - Marwan Saifi 1250 grafts. Another good result.

HT No4 - Hakan Doganay 2134 grafts. Result TBA

Total 5134 grafts.

Congratulations! Thank you for keeping us updated.

"Doc" Blake Bloxham - formerly "Future_HT_Doc"

Forum Co-Moderator and Editorial Assistant for the Hair Transplant Network, the Hair Loss Learning Center, the Hair Loss Q&A Blog, and the Hair Restoration Forum

All opinions are my own and my advice does not constitute as medical advice. All medical questions and concerns should be addressed by a personal physician.

• 2 months later...

I did some research 3 years ago into Dr.Saifi. There weren't a lot of reviews, but the few I found were positive. I was a little sceptical regarding pricing ( I had a consultation with Farjo in manchester and they were almost 3 times more expensive ) I thought it must be to good to be true. I contacted the clinic in Poland and Dr.Saifi returned my call within an hour. He asked for photos, which after seeing gave him a rough idea of what I needed. He gave me a price and I decided to go for it. I had the procedure in march 2011 ( 1900 grafts in my crown, and around 600 in my hairline). I stayed in Poland for 2 days I was picked up at the Art hotel (which was included in the price) I spent most of the day at the clinic, Dr. Saifi and his staff were exellent. Painful fist night (donor area), but it eased the following day. Dr. Saifi called to see how I was. within a couple of weeks i was all healed up. It has taken nearly 2 years ( I was aware the crown is slow to fill in) but I would defy anyone to pick me out as having had work done. I wore concealer for years on my crown, now I dont. If you are serious about having a transplant go to Dr.Saifi. I know people are suspicious of posts like this, I was. The man is good. And he wont clean out your bank account like they will in the uk. I'm sure all who have used him will agree.

• Like 1

Hi

Glad you were happy with your procedure with Dr Saifi, I agree he is excellent. I have had great results from my 1st op, now waiting on the results of the 2nd.

It would be good to see pics.

HT No1 : Nobel clinic, Gatwick 500 grafts - Terrible result, left with bumpy skin

HT No2 : Marwan Saifi 1680 grafts. Great result

HT No3 - Marwan Saifi 1250 grafts. Another good result.

HT No4 - Hakan Doganay 2134 grafts. Result TBA

Total 5134 grafts.

• 5 months later...

Hi Curlytop,

Your comment on 1st May stating 'it has taken nearly 2years'. Are you saying that is how long it took the implants to your crown to grow fully? If so how long was it until you could see a difference in the transplant growth thickening? Thanks

FUEonly,

This thread is about a different physician. If you would like information on Dr. Umar's beard hair transplantation work, I recommend creating a new thread and asking questions.

Thanks.

"Doc" Blake Bloxham - formerly "Future_HT_Doc"

Forum Co-Moderator and Editorial Assistant for the Hair Transplant Network, the Hair Loss Learning Center, the Hair Loss Q&A Blog, and the Hair Restoration Forum

All opinions are my own and my advice does not constitute as medical advice. All medical questions and concerns should be addressed by a personal physician.

can you please guide me to that thread or tell me how to post it

Not only dr umar i mean any other doctors doing it. I learn dr bhatti does it from this forum and i already requested his patient here on forum who is going to update on beard pic.

Hi mino,

I reckon within a year all the implants were growing but I could still see my scalp through them. It has since then been slowly thickening. I am at the stage now where I think I have seen the full end result. The implanted hair is as thick as the rest of my hair. The crown area is notoriously slow to fill out (I don't know why) maybe because it is an isolated area and is so visible. Patience is important. I also use propecia and regaine daily. Dr Saifi told me what to expect as far as time scales went and he was spot on. I could not be happier with the results.