Dr. Williams- October 2012 posting- 2141 grafts

Nicely done! Thank you for sharing.

"Doc" Blake Bloxham - formerly "Future_HT_Doc"

Forum Co-Moderator and Editorial Assistant for the Hair Transplant Network, the Hair Loss Learning Center, the Hair Loss Q&A Blog, and the Hair Restoration Forum

All opinions are my own and my advice does not constitute as medical advice. All medical questions and concerns should be addressed by a personal physician.

Amazing result. This guy had pretty aggressive recession way into the mid scalp, and whilst a slightly higher density would have been good (in my opinion) in some areas, this result is still night and day. The small graft count only adds to the incredible result. Congratulations Dr Williams. I also think that the patient isn't really styling his hair in the most complimentary way. But he must be thrilled. Brilliant!

Patient Advisor for Dr. Bisanga - BHR Clinic 

ian@bhrclinic.com   -    BHR YouTube Channel - https://www.youtube.com/channel/UCcH4PY1OxoYFwSDKzAkZRww

I am not a medical professional and my words should not be taken as medical advice. All opinions and views shared are my own.

• 2 months later...

Wow, this result is terrific. It is amazing that there was so much coverage from just 2100+ grafts, given the amount of loss he had. He must have some fantastic hair characteristics in terms of thickness/coarseness! At any rate, excellent restoration. This guy looks years younger, and is no doubt beyond ecstatic!

4737 FUT with Dr. Rahal on 11/16/2012

Daily regimen: 1/4 Proscar (1.25 mg Finasteride), Rogaine Foam (twice daily), 1000 mcg Biotin, 1 combo Vitamin D/Calcium/Magnesium, 1500 mg Glocosamine, 750 mg MSM, 1200 mg Fish Oil, 2000 mg Vitamin C, Super B-Complex, 400 I.U Vitamin E.

I am not a medical professional. All views and opinions expressed in this forum are of my own.

Dr. Williams,

A very desirable result and excellent use of a relatively small number of grafts. Keep working your magic!!

David - Former Forum Co-Moderator and Editorial Assistant

I am not a medical professional. All opinions are my own and my advice should not constitute as medical advice.

View my Hair Loss Website