Shampooing after rogaine foam

aim4hair

Hi guys,

How long should i wait after i apply rogaine foam if i wanna take a shower and shampoo my hair ??

I have a buzz cut and I feel that the foam dries pretty fast and is absorbed to my scalp within couple of minutes. Would shampooing an hour or 2 after the application be ok ? Or it would take out all the benifits

P.S. i only use it once aday.

Even though it dries fast, from all I have learned from researching, I would give it an hour. It still has to penetrate the scalp.

Finasteride 1.25 mg. daily

Avodart 0.5 mg. daily

Spironolactone 50 mg twice daily

5 mg. oral Minoxidil twice daily

Biotin 1000 mcg daily

Multi Vitamin daily

Damn, with all the stuff you put in your hair are you like a negative NW1? :D

I have a buzz cut with like 0 to 1 guard.

Sometimes i put the foam and it dries but my scalp still feel tie which is ok but the problem is that i sweat alot when i sleep and since my hair is buzzed it goes all over the pillow and i move alot while im a sleep so i dont want it to be all over my face, so i thought i could shampoo it before bed..

I think an hour is probably enough for it to be absorbed. In the morning, I often workout very intensely at a very hot and humid boxing gym. I typically get around one hour worth of the application (which is basically how long it takes me to get to the gym) before the sweating seems to wipe away the application. I think that length should be fine. I am considering doing a buzz cut for the time being, at least until I get to notice to regrowth.

I think an hour is probably enough for it to be absorbed. In the morning, I often workout very intensely at a very hot and humid boxing gym. I typically get around one hour worth of the application (which is basically how long it takes me to get to the gym) before the sweating seems to wipe away the application. I think that length should be fine. I am considering doing a buzz cut for the time being, at least until I get to notice to regrowth.

Do you wash rogaine before workout or just let the sweat wipe it off.

I dont know man, you read so many stuff about this and maybe most of it not true, but i read if you sweat alot while having rogaine on, it could go down to your face and some of it be absorbed there which could increase the possibility of some potential sides such as unwanted hair on face, puffy face and wrinkles.. This all could be BS, im not sure, but im just trying to be careful with this.