1558 grafts fue at zeiring uk

londonboi

Hi all

Im 6 days out from my ht with Dr Krishnan at Zeiring medical uk,, things are progressing nicely, tho i am not happy with the right temple, its like hes not put enough grafts back into the exsisting hair, i did mention this on hte day of surgery and was assurued there are hairs there etc and to give it time, but as my hair had grown over the week, well you can see by the pic there is going to be a patch with no hair, he has mentioned doing another 400 or so gratfs next year, but where do i stand regarding if this should be paid for or not, if im not happy with what hes done in the first place?

cheers

5b32d4848c0ca_hair1.jpg.24abede2450ec1394a4aff176a239d9d.jpg

5b32d4849f1dc_hair2.jpg.a4dbe924ff2487d2d685e457fe851e28.jpg

5b32d484af732_hair3.jpg.0535d7e8e599e96636c379af8a68a943.jpg

londonboi,

It's good that you brought this to his attention on the day of surgery. As stated above, your doc is under no obligation to touch up your work but, if he's honest and ethical and if you truly end up with a bald spot in that area then I'd certainly ask that the area is filled in at no additional charge.

For now the only think you can do is wait it out and see how it grows.

Best of luck!

David - Former Forum Co-Moderator and Editorial Assistant

I am not a medical professional. All opinions are my own and my advice should not constitute as medical advice.

View my Hair Loss Website

Hi Spex, tbh no i didnt,

A friend of mine had his done at the Harley street hair clinic (before rooney) and his looks great, i saw them but they wouldnt do what i wanted, so i went to zeiring,,

hope it grows well, like i said before tho, there is a definite patch behind my left temple that is gone need filling in

cheers

Had a long chat with Dr Krishnan,, he has really put my mind at ease about the potential bald patch, as he said at the time there is hair there, just abit finer than the rest, he also explained that due to potential shock loss he didn't want to put too many grafts there to start with,, I'm due to see him in 3 or 4 months time,, to assess and go from there, he has also said any touch up work would be no problem, I know he is not well known on this forum, but from the start has been genuine upfront and honest,, my problem is I'm a panicker !!! Lol

Edited by londonboi

• 2 weeks later...

Mymoneyisin do not go to hospital group and I would avoid Zierring if I am honest.

2 poor unsatisfactory hair transplants performed in the UK.

Based on vast research and meeting patients, I travelled to see Dr Feller in New York to get repaired.

• 3 months later...
  • 4 months later...
  • 2 months later...

I have recently had a consultation with Dr Krishnan with a view to surgery, seemed very professional but I would like some 1st hand info from past or present patients about their experiences/opinions of this surgeon. Thanks

The lack of updates to this post suggests a cause for concern.

2,000 grafts FUT Dr. Feller, July 27th 2012. 23 years old at the time. Excellent result. Need crown sorted eventually but concealer works well for now.

Propecia and minoxidil since 2010. Fine for 8 years - bad sides after switching to Aindeem in 2018.

Switched to topical fin/minox combo from Minoxidil Max in October 2020, along with dermarolling 1x a week.

Wrote a book for newbies called Beating Hair Loss, available on Amazon

• 6 months later...
great i want to see your pics

What are these multiple posts all about? Not a way to boost your post count? Noticed you have the same user name as a doctor you name dropped in a different thread.

2,000 grafts FUT Dr. Feller, July 27th 2012. 23 years old at the time. Excellent result. Need crown sorted eventually but concealer works well for now.

Propecia and minoxidil since 2010. Fine for 8 years - bad sides after switching to Aindeem in 2018.

Switched to topical fin/minox combo from Minoxidil Max in October 2020, along with dermarolling 1x a week.

Looking back at your original it would appear they did not blend it in to

Your existing hair?

However having also had a ht at zierieng (altho I had fut) and faced much the

Same issue I went elsewhere for fue to correct it.

I would not go back to ziering even if it was free. Work was poor to say the least.

Good Spot :-)

Thanks! Love to spot a good (potential) shill :cool: