Beauty Medical/SMP

I had my follow-up session with Milena from Beauty Medical as did my brother and two other guys. I will be posting pics soon and will reserve giving a full write up until the work has had a chance to settle and I can wash my hair. I will say that what I have seen so far is very impressive, and as of right now the thinning in my crown appears to be gone!

One of the other patients who had it done was not a HT candidate (diffuse donor) and was wearing his hair very closely cropped (about a #1 buzz). The work Milena did on him was amazing. I'm sure he will be posting his results as well.

More to come....

Edited by hairthere

I am the owner/operator of AHEAD INK a Scalp Micropigmentation Company in Fort Lee, New Jersey. www.aheadink.com

looking foward to see the results. now that you had the procedure done ,how does it look, i know smp has been used for scar concealment, and if you shave to a 0 0r 1 guard,but i didnt know it can be done if you wear ur hair longer, thats great ,

SBT, There is still some ink residue in my hair and I cannot wash it for a few more days, so it's tough to give a true assessment. I do have a good amount of hair transplanted in the crown, which is why there is residue. Prior to getting the SMP done, I had to style my hair a bit to cover up the thinning. Now my hair can go in any direction and it looks full; almost like I applied Dermatch. I am hopeful this effect remains after the hair has been washed.

Milena does have some long-hair results on her web site and they look quite good, IMO.

I am the owner/operator of AHEAD INK a Scalp Micropigmentation Company in Fort Lee, New Jersey. www.aheadink.com

Congratulations, Hairthere. The ink in the hair does add to the effect so I believe the effect will diminish a bit once the ink is washed out but the difference will still be quite good. I look forward to seeing your photos.

The Truth is in The Results

Dr. Victor Hasson and Dr. Jerry Wong are members of the Coalition of Independent Hair Restoration Physicians

Thanks for the info Joe, and for helping to expose Milena! I will be posting pics soon. As I mentioned previously, the work on the other patient was very impressive.

Edited by hairthere

Hairthere,

Congratulations! Look forward to reviewing the results.

"Doc" Blake Bloxham - formerly "Future_HT_Doc"

Forum Co-Moderator and Editorial Assistant for the Hair Transplant Network, the Hair Loss Learning Center, the Hair Loss Q&A Blog, and the Hair Restoration Forum

All opinions are my own and my advice does not constitute as medical advice. All medical questions and concerns should be addressed by a personal physician.

I had my follow-up session with Milena from Beauty Medical as did my brother and two other guys. I will be posting pics soon and will reserve giving a full write up until the work has had a chance to settle and I can wash my hair. I will say that what I have seen so far is very impressive, and as of right now the thinning in my crown appears to be gone!

One of the other patients who had it done was not a HT candidate (diffuse donor) and was wearing his hair very closely cropped (about a #1 buzz). The work Milena did on him was amazing. I'm sure he will be posting his results as well.

More to come....

hairthere,good to see you posting on here,to the readers of this post,the patient that hairthere is referring to is me,I just had my second session this morning as well,I will also reserve my review after I'm able to wash my hair.

For now the results are amazing.