9 Month update- Dr. Rahal 4,616 FUT

Capelli11

Hey...it is that time yet again to update everyone!

I am now 9 months out and my hair is great! I have seen it lately really maturing as it is easier to style. To make it easier to style lately, I have been getting a #5 (5/8ths per the clipper attachment) on my whole head. It looks really good at this length as I like it nice and short and thankfully it hides the scar nicely!

I had some requests last time to take some distance pics...so I tried to take some distance pics (basically as far away as I could hold my camera!) so you can see what it looks from a little further way vs. just the close ups.

I still crack up when people tell me I look a lot younger than I am and I always say that it helps out that I still have all of my hair...little do they know the crazy HT journey I was on for the last 9 mths!!! LOL

As always, I am here to answer and/or help out anyone looking to have this life changing procedure! I will be seeing Dr. Rahal in NYC on October 15th...so if anyone wants to perhaps meet after work to talk I am cool with that. I always say that it is best to meet with people face to face to see their HT...pictures are great but there is nothing better than seeing it in person. That is a big factor in my analysis too when I was making my HT decision!

DSC01465.JPG.26f3812749d4dd648b2438cf5e43859e.JPG

DSC01469.JPG.8b1d1a19933d9dd709ea5cc9b9198f52.JPG

DSC01471.JPG.47090d01a1c7efcc2e24b739bd923888.JPG

DSC01474.JPG.7fc739bb4e2c6ef33fa124e71f524eaa.JPG

DSC01475.JPG.87e0bdb6e69aea802293368c8a3e618b.JPG

DSC01480.JPG.596388d99aa85a7af72af6f65c683525.JPG

Capelli11, you are one of the most successful results I have seen by Dr. Rahal. You hair looks fabulous. Where are you from Buddy?

Plug removal + Strip scar revision - Dr. Ali Karadeniz (AEK)- May 23, 2015

Plug removal + 250 FUE temple points- Dr. Hakan Doganay (AHD)- July 3, 2013

Scar Tricopigmentation- Dr. Koray Erdogan (ASMED)- May 3, 2013

2500 FUT (Hairline Repair)- Dr. Rahal- July 26, 2011

My Hair Treatments:

1- Alpecin Double Effect Shampoo (Daily)

2- Regaine Solution Minoxidil 5% (2 ml once a day)

3- GNC Ultra NourishHair™ (Once a day)

4- GNC Herbal Plus Standardized Saw Palmetto (Once a day)

My Rahal HT thread http://www.hairrestorationnetwork.com/eve/164456-2500-fut-dr-rahal-hairline-repair.html[/size]

great result, looks very good, and you are still at 9 month mark, i saw a considerable change from 8 month to 12 month mark in terms of quality of the hair and overall density..

Cap, you should put up a side-by-side comparison of months 7, 8, and 9. I think it will drive the point home to a lot of patients that are freaking out in the early stages of growth.

I am the owner/operator of AHEAD INK a Scalp Micropigmentation Company in Fort Lee, New Jersey. www.aheadink.com

I will...i want to really start doing some nice comparison shots to really see how far I came...I was looking at old pics of my hair and i can't believe how bad my hairline was. I always had toppik in it so it was hard to find pics without it but i found some earlier ones and what a difference!

• 1 month later...

I am sure new hair has sprouted up in that time but it is harder to tell. I think the big difference was the maturing of the hair...it was like brillo originally but now is calming down and maturing so I can style it easier now. Overall I love it...what a huge difference a hairline makes!!!

Cap, you will continue to see a big difference in terms of thickening and hair quality up to 12 months and beyond. I'm sure when you see guys freaking out at 4-5 months you must chuckle now, right? Anyone getting a Ht must really understand that it's a 12 month process.

I am the owner/operator of AHEAD INK a Scalp Micropigmentation Company in Fort Lee, New Jersey. www.aheadink.com