REGRETS (too few to mention?)

Hi All,

I was just wondering if anyone out there has any regrets about getting a HT.

If you could do it all over would you have still gone through with it?

Has time changed your mind?

I hope I get 100% of the people saying that they are 200% happy with their work...!

M.

Edited by MAGNUMpi
shortened it.

It's only been 4 weeks and a day but I have no regrets thus far!

2,000 grafts FUT Dr. Feller, July 27th 2012. 23 years old at the time. Excellent result. Need crown sorted eventually but concealer works well for now.

Propecia and minoxidil since 2010. Fine for 8 years - bad sides after switching to Aindeem in 2018.

Switched to topical fin/minox combo from Minoxidil Max in October 2020, along with dermarolling 1x a week.

Wrote a book for newbies called Beating Hair Loss, available on Amazon

I had my first small transplant over ten years ago and my second large transplant 10 days ago. So I guess that makes it's obvious that I have "no regrets" except maybe that I waited so long for the second transplant.

With that said...in my opinion having a hair transplant is certainly a hassle and obviously not for everyone. Of course anything to improve oneself...exercise, proper diet, education...can be a hassle. I would think less than 1% of the male balding poplulation would ever have a hair transplant. And in my mind it's not just the money holding them back. Besides some guys just not really concerned about going bald, having a hair transplant (even if it was half the current price) is a "hassle" that would prevent many guys from taking the leap.

Most of us on this forum think the hassle is well worth the result, but as I return to work and seeing friends now 10 days post-op I can really tell most of the guys after they see me would never consider having the procedure.....their hair is just not as important to them and they would'nt have the will to go through it. A year from now they may change their mind!...But even then most still wouldnt do it. Ha Ha.

I'm just happy that for those of us that it does matter enough to do something about our balding that hair transplant surgery has come to the point of providing many guys the great results that were just not available years ago.

Dr. Dow Stough - 1000 Grafts - 1996

Dr. Jerry Wong - 4352 Grafts - August 2012

Dr. Jerry Wong - 2708 Grafts - May 2016

Remember a hair transplant turns back the clock,

but it doesn't stop the clock.

Only regret I have is not having my transplant with Dr Feller first time round.(too young then anyway):)

2 poor unsatisfactory hair transplants performed in the UK.

Based on vast research and meeting patients, I travelled to see Dr Feller in New York to get repaired.

Thanks guys. Very good to hear that people are happy with their HT's. It makes taking the plunge that much easier.

Spex, you would have skipped all that FUE and just gone strip? is that due to poor yield?

Thanks all.

M.

I do not regret even my first two bad surgeries with Dr. Norris that Dr. Wong had to clean up. Living with the unsightly hairline and being bald made me better equipped to handle tough situations and to move past roadblocks in my life. It also allows me to better appreciate the great work I've had from Dr. Wong and how it has changed my life for the better.

The Truth is in The Results

Dr. Victor Hasson and Dr. Jerry Wong are members of the Coalition of Independent Hair Restoration Physicians