Consultation in UK

Does anyone know whether there are any consultation from any of the HT doctors in London this year?

I know Belgium is not far but I would love to see Dr Basinga, Dr Feriduni, Dr Devoye, Dr De Reyes, Dr Lorenzo, HDC, i think these are the top surgeons currently?

Thank you all

Ozzy

I saw a post that one of Hasson and Wongs UK consultants would be sometime this month, have a look for the thread.

2,000 grafts FUT Dr. Feller, July 27th 2012. 23 years old at the time. Excellent result. Need crown sorted eventually but concealer works well for now.

Propecia and minoxidil since 2010. Fine for 8 years - bad sides after switching to Aindeem in 2018.

Switched to topical fin/minox combo from Minoxidil Max in October 2020, along with dermarolling 1x a week.

Wrote a book for newbies called Beating Hair Loss, available on Amazon

Ah sorry, just found the thread and the consultations were for last month.

2,000 grafts FUT Dr. Feller, July 27th 2012. 23 years old at the time. Excellent result. Need crown sorted eventually but concealer works well for now.

Propecia and minoxidil since 2010. Fine for 8 years - bad sides after switching to Aindeem in 2018.

Switched to topical fin/minox combo from Minoxidil Max in October 2020, along with dermarolling 1x a week.

Wrote a book for newbies called Beating Hair Loss, available on Amazon

Ozzy,

I would be happy to meet with you in London I will be there on Thursday the 30th of August, please email me if you are available to meet up.

---

Former patient and representative for Hasson & Wong.

Dr. Victor Hasson and Dr. Jerry Wong are esteemed members of the Coalition of Independent Hair Restoration Physicians.

My opinions are my own and do not necessarily reflect the opinions of Hasson & Wong.

My Hair Loss Website - Hair Transplant with Dr. Hasson