3 Month Update with Dr. Panine 3700 Grafts FUT

It's been a while since I've been on here, but I just wanted to post my 3 month update. I know growing hasn't really took a toll yet but some of the tranplanted hairs I think luckily stayed. Dr. Panine 3700 grafts. Let me know what you guys think. Thanks! The 3 month pics were taken with a smartphone that has a very bright LED flash.

5b32d3f0bfcfe_PreOp.jpg.88da0d7ab3c54f1803d1bc28844ebfcc.jpg

5b32d3f0ce6bc_PreOp1.jpg.cda8d2b03e256f61c82e60c0b3c2710d.jpg

5b32d3f0e8f7e_Day3PostOp.jpg.7e273c65f290b4a2f7b8fad12690b9f0.jpg

5b32d3f102f00_3months.jpg.852a6b14254473b11e6d160f354eafee.jpg

5b32d3f10f164_3months1.jpg.d60d85b689e788ade6079612e5c9926d.jpg

Edited by time2throwoutthehatz
Title change

That's not a lot of grafts for that size area but big enough for one session I suppose.

Looking really good for 3 months. I've seen some really nice results from Panine. Hope yours is another.

Good growing. Please keep us updated....

That's not a lot of grafts for that size area but big enough for one session I suppose.

Looking really good for 3 months. I've seen some really nice results from Panine. Hope yours is another.

Good growing. Please keep us updated....

Thanks. 2nd surgery down the road for sure, but just at 3 months which is really nothing...... impressed so far.

As has been said before, there's a lot of area to cover for less than 4000 grafts - but it is coming along nicely.

Do you have thick hair on the donor area?

Yes I do runs in the family luckily. I feel all the prickly hairs coming through, but I'm hoping there's a lot more to come considering it's only been 3 months. :D

I'd say that you are looking at a dramatic change even knowing tha you'll need another pass. Congratulations on this first phase of your journey.

David - Former Forum Co-Moderator and Editorial Assistant

I am not a medical professional. All opinions are my own and my advice should not constitute as medical advice.

View my Hair Loss Website

For only 3 months everything is lookin great. Can't wait to see your results in another 3 months.

I am employed as the patient coordinator and office manager for Chicago Hair Transplant Clinic. Feel free to ask me any questions.

Dr. Panine is a member of the Coalition of Independent Hair Restoration Physicians

I am not a medical professional and my opinions should not be interperted as medical advice

That is nice coverage for only 3700 grafts spread out like that. Dr. Panine is my guy when I have surgery done. I am extremely impressed with his work and Stuart is great for advice.

Finasteride 1.25 mg. daily

Avodart 0.5 mg. daily

Spironolactone 50 mg twice daily

5 mg. oral Minoxidil twice daily

Biotin 1000 mcg daily

Multi Vitamin daily

Damn, with all the stuff you put in your hair are you like a negative NW1? :D

Gobble,

The reason it appears that he has more hair on day 3 is that all the transplanted hair are still in place. They start falling out anywhere for 1-3 weeks post surgery. Actually this patient is experiencing more growth than normal for only 3 months post-op. This is still very early stages, hopefully he continues to post his pictures every couple of months that way you will continue to see the the transformation of hair over the next 7-10 months.

I am employed as the patient coordinator and office manager for Chicago Hair Transplant Clinic. Feel free to ask me any questions.

Dr. Panine is a member of the Coalition of Independent Hair Restoration Physicians

I am not a medical professional and my opinions should not be interperted as medical advice