6 months update

Not too much of a change from your month-5 update (re: the hairline, at least); so, that bodes well in thinking that your growth boom hasn't hit stride yet.

The next several months should be very revealing! Keep the updates comin'! The post-op pics look like nice and conservative+fitting, so full growth should yield a real nice result.

-----------

*A Follicles Dying Wish To Clinics*

1 top-down, 1 portrait, 1 side-shot, 1 hairline....4 photos. No flash.

Follicles have asked for centuries, in ten languages, as many times so as to confuse a mathematician.

Enough is enough! Give me documentation or give me death!

Coming along with a natural result. Hope you get some more density. Seems that many people say around the 8 month mark they get a spurt of growth. Are you on any meds? How did the doc say your donor quality was?

If you wanna scream, scream with me....

Hi,

Still you have to wait for two to three months.Surgery seems good but Doc try to covered your large area and put more density on the front and less on the back.He should use equal density.Anyway keep us updated till your final results.Uptill now results are not impressive.

comeon guys, your expectations are too much. I think it looks very good for the six month mark. Huge improvement from where you were at. Only a few results are WOW at six months.

that's exactly what i was thinking and that's why i never bothered posting anything.

too early!

I really appreciate the sincerity. I don't want to hear a bunch of fake compliments. We are here to exchange experiences and frustrations. I am pretty happy with my appearance today comparing to the level of baldness I had before.

Thank you all for your support

Originally posted by FLORIDA ENGINEER:

I really appreciate the sincerity. I don't want to hear a bunch of fake compliments. We are here to exchange experiences and frustrations. I am pretty happy with my appearance today comparing to the level of baldness I had before.

Thank you all for your support

It loooks like everything he planted is growing. There will be some additional density, but 2700 grafts is not enough for the area. I think you should have gone for 4000+ mega session.

If you are happy with what you have, you can stop -- st least it looks natural. Most NW6 require 7K grafts.

Your hairs are growing but surely need more density same like mine.

i dont know, i may be wrong,i do know HT works,

even i have also gone thru HT and in 6 months.

and do have same sort of result as you have.

but what i dont know is if u plant numbers of Grafts, how many actually will grow back? people say 90% how we can be sure u and me we did actually had 90% grown grafts. or is it 6 months we havnt achived the full result yet? more the see ? dont know.

FLEngineer,

It looks like things are coming along for you at 6 months.

I will say, in looking at your postoperative photos, it doesn't look like there is going to be a lot of density given the number of grafts placed over a large balding area. Are you anticipating undergoing additional procedures to give you the density and coverage you're looking for?

Keep us posted on your progress.

Best wishes,

Bill

I am not on any meds because I didn't have any existing hair on the transplant area to keep. It seems that most of my grafts were ones or twos.

Thanks for your comment

Originally posted by used2beshaggy:

Coming along with a natural result. Hope you get some more density. Seems that many people say around the 8 month mark they get a spurt of growth. Are you on any meds? How did the doc say your donor quality was?

I agree, I need more density to be out of the bold world.

Originally posted by khizar:

Hi,

Still you have to wait for two to three months.Surgery seems good but Doc try to covered your large area and put more density on the front and less on the back.He should use equal density.Anyway keep us updated till your final results.Uptill now results are not impressive.

Thanks for the words of encouragement

Originally posted by phxind:

comeon guys, your expectations are too much. I think it looks very good for the six month mark. Huge improvement from where you were at. Only a few results are WOW at six months.

Let's wait and see. Thanks

Originally posted by SS999:

Your hairs are growing but surely need more density same like mine.

i dont know, i may be wrong,i do know HT works,

even i have also gone thru HT and in 6 months.

and do have same sort of result as you have.

but what i dont know is if u plant numbers of Grafts, how many actually will grow back? people say 90% how we can be sure u and me we did actually had 90% grown grafts. or is it 6 months we havnt achived the full result yet? more the see ? dont know.

I have some doubts about a second procedure. I don't want to demage the hairs that I just got during the insertion of more grafts in between the recent transplanted hairs. Do you have any insight about what could happen to the new transplanted hairs during the second procedure?

Thank you

Originally posted by Bill - Associate Publisher:

FLEngineer,

It looks like things are coming along for you at 6 months.

I will say, in looking at your postoperative photos, it doesn't look like there is going to be a lot of density given the number of grafts placed over a large balding area. Are you anticipating undergoing additional procedures to give you the density and coverage you're looking for?

Keep us posted on your progress.

Best wishes,

Bill