Laser Comb? Is this legit?

notsosure

Ok, I'm considering an HT to fix receeding areas in my temple areas only. I'm 30 years old. Mainly just getting a nice receeding hairline, and a little overall thinning, but nothing major.

1. If I get an HT, am I required to take propecia or will all of my HT hair fall out?

2. I'm assuming the reason drugs are prescribed after an HT is to prevent future loss of non HT hair, correct?

3. I see all of the side effects from propecia, so it's just not worth the risk for me. I've heard of the "laser comb". Is this legitimate, or not?

Thanks guys!

Ok, I'm considering an HT to fix receeding areas in my temple areas only. I'm 30 years old. Mainly just getting a nice receeding hairline, and a little overall thinning, but nothing major.

1. If I get an HT, am I required to take propecia or will all of my HT hair fall out?

2. I'm assuming the reason drugs are prescribed after an HT is to prevent future loss of non HT hair, correct?

3. I see all of the side effects from propecia, so it's just not worth the risk for me. I've heard of the "laser comb". Is this legitimate, or not?

Thanks guys!

notsosure,

It is not necessary to take propecia but it helps to maintain the existing hair and *possibly* some regrowth. Normally the transplanted hair falls out anyway after transplantation but begins to regrow about 3 months out from the procedure anyway. Lasercombs are a waste of time and effort!

good luck!

hs

These views are from my own learned experience. I am NOT a Doctor, but people say that I do look like one from a distance.

I used my lasercomb for like 2 years straight it didn't stop my hair loss. The lasercomb sounded like a good idea at the time it was something different. Just one of many things I wasted my money on over the years to fight hair loss out of $600.00 with the lasercomb.