Congrats newguyintown!!!! Looks amazing so far - thanks for sharing. I'm also considering a HT with Dr. Radha and have similar hair loss to you. I haven't seen any mega sessions (correct me if I'm wrong) done by Dr. Radha +4000 grafts in one session which is what I'm looking for hmmm.....I'm curious about how many grafts you got?

Cheers and happy growing!

Congrats newguyintown!!!! Looks amazing so far - thanks for sharing. I'm also considering a HT with Dr. Radha and have similar hair loss to you. I haven't seen any mega sessions (correct me if I'm wrong) done by Dr. Radha +4000 grafts in one session which is what I'm looking for hmmm.....I'm curious about how many grafts you got?

Cheers and happy growing!

Thanks 362guy!

I received 3090 grafts but that was because that's all my donor area permitted :(

Am not sure about the megasessions, surely she can do it. Have you enquired with her?

So here are the pics after around 45 days of my HT.

It seems as if some hair has started to 'pop' through! Can see very small hair in the front and can feel similar hair in the crown. Kinda happy as I wasn't expecting any growth before 4 months :)

But I still look bald :( Hopefully the pictures will be much better after 7/8 months time!

The latest pics are here - Hair Restoration Social Network ? Community for and by Hair Loss Patients