Feedback on Surgeon - Dr. Cary Feldman

JesseP

Hi - can anyone please provide feedback on Dr. Cary Feldman work from Bosley. or talk to any of his previous patients.

Would be great if someone who has undergone HT through him can share their feedback.

I went to an interview with Bosley, I don't want to be cheated.

Thanks for your help.

Jesse,

Where are you located? Have you researched any of our recommended hair transplant surgeons near you?

"Doc" Blake Bloxham - formerly "Future_HT_Doc"

Forum Co-Moderator and Editorial Assistant for the Hair Transplant Network, the Hair Loss Learning Center, the Hair Loss Q&A Blog, and the Hair Restoration Forum

All opinions are my own and my advice does not constitute as medical advice. All medical questions and concerns should be addressed by a personal physician.

Jesse,

To be safe I would stay away from Bosley.. I've heard too many bad stories about them.. Do alot of research and talk to a number of happy patients that had work done with a recommended surgeon on this forum.. You want to talk to people in person and look at their hair transplant.. Make sure that you are 100% educated before having this procedure done.. Once you have a transplant there is no turning back.. Have you tried meds yet?

Hi formertrackstar,

I have tried everything, I don't want a wig and want my hair back, I'm really tired of spend my money and time on getting special products with no results. I'm 29 years old and want my confident back.

If you are fat, you can do exercise or eat less to loss weight, It's on you but with this problem, you're a not able to do that sadly.

A hair transplant won't always bring your confidence back! It can do the totally opposite and bring you down if it isn't the way you wished for... Have you tried shaving your head or buzz cutting? That is the popular look right now and chics do dig it.. Girls really don't care about hair.. I have a alot of buddies that are completly bald and have hot wives and girlfriends.. They don't care! They want a guy that loves them and has a good personality.. Hair will rip your mind away.. Don't let it.

Edited by formertrackstar

TrackStar,

Is there a specific reason why you're being so negative? While a bad transplant procedure can cause serious physical and psychological damage (as can any surgical procedure), an excellent transplant can completely transform someone's life. Frankly, I think the thousands of excellent cases presented on our network demonstrate the positive aspects of hair transplant surgery, and I definitely think this needs to be considered before providing a negative opinion.

Jesse,

Check out our recommended hair transplant surgeons in Texas. All excellent. Please, feel free to message me or reply in this thread with any additional questions.

Forum Co-Moderator and Editorial Assistant for the Hair Transplant Network, the Hair Loss Learning Center, the Hair Loss Q&A Blog, and the Hair Restoration Forum

All opinions are my own and my advice does not constitute as medical advice. All medical questions and concerns should be addressed by a personal physician.

TrackStar,

Is there a specific reason why you're being so negative? While a bad transplant procedure can cause serious physical and psychological damage (as can any surgical procedure), an excellent transplant can completely transform someone's life. Frankly, I think the thousands of excellent cases presented on our network demonstrate the positive aspects of hair transplant surgery, and I definitely think this needs to be considered before providing a negative opinion.

Jesse,

Check out our recommended hair transplant surgeons in Texas. All excellent. Please, feel free to message me or reply in this thread with any additional questions.

Blake FutureHTdoc,

You are completely right about a bad hair transplant can cause physical and psychological damage.. Unfortunately in 2002 and 2004 I followed this forum and chose a recommended surgeon on this forum and got a BOTCHED hair transplant.. This Doctor is no longer on this forum due to the fact that he has done many others with very bad unnatural pluggy results, as well that where not true follicular units.. I believe he was quietly removed.. I could go on and on about how he ruined my life in many ways.. I was lied to, mislead, and very uneducated by this Doctor.. Their are many good surgeons out there that are doing great work.. But there are still many doctors out there still doing outdated techniques.. There are probably many on this site that are not up to date with current techniques.. Sure there are thousands of excellent cases prestented on this network, and there are thousands of unhappy patients out there as well from some of these doctors doing outdated techniques to this day.

Formertrackstar

Blake FutureHTdoc,

You are completely right about a bad hair transplant can cause physical and psychological damage.. Unfortunately in 2002 and 2004 I followed this forum and chose a recommended surgeon on this forum and got a BOTCHED hair transplant.. This Doctor is no longer on this forum due to the fact that he has done many others with very bad unnatural pluggy results, as well that where not true follicular units.. I believe he was quietly removed.. I could go on and on about how he ruined my life in many ways.. I was lied to, mislead, and very uneducated by this Doctor.. Their are many good surgeons out there that are doing great work.. But there are still many doctors out there still doing outdated techniques.. There are probably many on this site that are not up to date with current techniques.. Sure there are thousands of excellent cases prestented on this network, and there are thousands of unhappy patients out there as well from some of these doctors doing outdated techniques to this day.

Formertrackstar

Terribly sorry to hear about this. I'm glad you can still see that there are some physicians doing great work, and some doing bad work, and not everything in the field is negative or harmful to patients.

Regardless, if there is anything I, or any of the other moderators, can do to help with your situation, please don't hesitate to send a private message.

Again, very sorry to hear about your past surgeries. Thank you for continuing to participate in the discussion forums.

Hi - can anyone please provide feedback on Dr. Cary Feldman work from Bosley. or talk to any of his previous patients.

Would be great if someone who has undergone HT through him can share their feedback.

I went to an interview with Bosley, I don't want to be cheated.

Thanks for your help.

He was great in the Goonies but I wouldn't trust him with my hair!!!

4,312 FUT grafts (7,676 hairs) with Ray Konior, MD - August 2013

1,145 FUE grafts (3,152 hairs) with Ray Konior, MD - August 2018

763 FUE grafts (2,094 hairs) with Ray Konior, MD - January 2020

Proscar 1.25mg every 3rd day

I would not be afraid to travel getting this procedure done.. By looking at your pics you have alot of area to cover.. Stay far away from Bosley!! Dr Archoa seems very honest and his results look great.. I was watching his videos and they are very educational for a first time patient.. I would watch every video on his site and make sure that you are 100 percent educated! Brad Limmer is a great surgeon too from what I hear.. Make sure that you meet with actual patients!! Photos can be very misleading sometimes. You are gambling bro.. You can win and you can loose.. Make sure you don't go aggressive the first shot..

• 1 year later...

First let me say that I am NOT a bot, nor affiliated with ANY Hair Restoration clinic AT ALL.

I joined this site to report some conflicting info regarding Dr. Arocha and Dr. Feldman.

I am a Norwood Class V 47-year old male that has suffered incremental hairloss for the last 20 years. I started researching answers to a hereditary condition that I knew would plague me over the course of getting older. However, I had a wife and children to feed and the procedures were immature and costly 20yrs ago so I waited........and waited.....and researched......and researched even more over the years.

When it came time to have the procedure I had studied a PLETHORA of physicians and could have flown anywhere in the world to have it done, but a friend of mine had a REMARKABLE experience with the Bosley Clinic in Houston, Tx so I interviewed there AS WELL AS Dr. Arocha's clinic.

I'm NOT here to bash ANY physician, only to tell my OWN observations and experiences. Dr. Arocha was extremely nice. His office is located in the ghettos and on the day of my consultation nothing was going on in his office. No clients were there awaiting a procedure, it was desolate of patients. He did however, take his time with me and seemed very informative.

I had already had a consultation performed with Dr. Feldman at Bosley so the decision to use Dr. Feldman came VERY easy for me.

I had the procedure done and I can HONESTLY say I am BEYOND impressed!!!!!!!!!! From the desk clerk to the technicians, to housekeeping, to Dr. Feldman, ALL were REMARKABLY professional and the teamwork was nothing short of AMAZING. Dr. Feldmans credentials speak for themselves.

Dr. Feldman oversees everything that goes on with his patients, INCLUDING giving his patients his Cell Number and HE even calls to check up on the patient post procedure.

I could go on and on and on at the AMAZING experience I had with Dr. Feldman and ALL his staff, as they were patient with me, VERY informative, never stumbled for an answer to my questions, the place MAINTAINED an aseptic enviroment throughout the procedure. How do I know this, well lets just say I've been in the medical field for over a quarter of a century so I do know.

I WOULD NOT hesitate to recommend Dr. Feldman and the Bosley clinic in Houston, TX to ANYONE. It was an extremely pleasant experience for something as important as self-image.

Again, if you think I'm associated with ANY hairclub affiliation you are sorely mistaken and I have no time for such. I am merely a VERY satisfied Dr. Feldman patient.

Good day!

PS. yes this is my first post. You have to start somewhere and I was googling a place to be able to provide feedback on Dr. Feldman when this thread came across my listings of his name. That is all. No motive other than the aforementioned to provide a PERSONAL experience and not just internet hearsay.

BTW, here are some photos to show the validity of who I am:

HAIRLINE BEFORE SURGERY:

18880.jpg

LINES DRAWN ABOUT TO GET STARTED:

18881.jpg

2709 PUNCTURE HOLES MADE:

18882.jpg

FINISHED AND DRIVING HOME:

18883.jpg

Edited by Ultraklassic

• 6 months later...

Very interesting to hear the feedback. It is always amazing to see how varied opinions can be about different docs. This brings up an interesting observation I made. I was checking reviews on docs and noticed a few things I am not clear as to how it happens. Some doctors have almost zero mention on the boards i.e Dr. Bishara, Dr. Rivera, among others....how do they manage to stay off the boards in any way?

I have seen doctors get negative reviews, then a few days or months later the review is taken down or 100% reversed.....are they giving full refunds to get this to happen? What is going on, I know I am not going crazy

Ultraklassic,

Thanks for the kind words about Dr. Arocha. We are happy to hear that you had a good experience during your surgery with Dr. Feldman. We have no trouble in believing you had surgery. Our office is located in the Upper Kirby/River Oaks area, you consider this a ghetto? Are you sure you visited Dr. Arocha in Houston? Here is a video of our office:

Employed by Dr. Bernard Arocha. Dr. Arocha is a member of the Coalition of Independent Hair Restoration Physicians.

Ultraklassic how could you be very sattisfied when you havent had time to evaluate the end result?

Bosley is known for ruining lives

You chose bosley over arocha because arocha wasnt in the best part of town...?

Everyone here would have chose arocha over bosley 10 out of 10 times

Good luck with your result

• 4 months later...
1415669994_zps3d7b2e3a.jpg

8 months of growth.:eek:

Yeah that looks good but....you're a Vampire, so anythings possible!

Seriously, nice!

I'm serious.  Just look at my face.

My Hair Regimen: Lather, Rinse, Repeat.