Laser Combs

Hi guys, I'm a new member. I wanted to try out the forum format. I believe I'm a 2 on the "Hair scale", the beginning of some major recession :)

I was curious what other members thought of "laser combs". Do they work (keep or restore hair"?

Thanks!

I did not seem to get any noticeable difference, but maybe it will work for you.

Dr. Dow Stough - 1000 Grafts - 1996

Dr. Jerry Wong - 4352 Grafts - August 2012

Dr. Jerry Wong - 2708 Grafts - May 2016

Remember a hair transplant turns back the clock,

but it doesn't stop the clock.

cost me ?325 and as it was supposed to be FDA approved I thought it was bound to have at least some small benefit. Well, I used it for 3 years and it did nothing for me but cause the odd burn mark on my head even though I used it totally in line with instructions just a few minutes a week. I don't think any of the top clinics recommend it as part of anti baldness non surgical treatment! I do not know why the FDA approved it for hair regrowt. I wonder what veterans of the Ht business make of the study which the laser comb makers used to win FDA approval?

Dr. Feller himself proved that the Laser Comb is a joke. That is enough proof for me.

Finasteride 1.25 mg. daily

Avodart 0.5 mg. daily

Spironolactone 50 mg twice daily

5 mg. oral Minoxidil twice daily

Biotin 1000 mcg daily

Multi Vitamin daily

Damn, with all the stuff you put in your hair are you like a negative NW1? :D

Some physicians believe they work in certain cases - like females with unpatterned miniaturization, and others claim laser therapy is borderline quackery. Frankly, the truth probably lies somewhere in between. Regardless, because of a significant lack of scientific evidence and mixed professional opinion, low level laser therapy should probably be used as an adjunct treatment and in combination with proven hair restoration methods like minoxidil, finasteride, and surgical treatment.

"Doc" Blake Bloxham - formerly "Future_HT_Doc"

Forum Co-Moderator and Editorial Assistant for the Hair Transplant Network, the Hair Loss Learning Center, the Hair Loss Q&A Blog, and the Hair Restoration Forum

All opinions are my own and my advice does not constitute as medical advice. All medical questions and concerns should be addressed by a personal physician.