Anybody have work down by Dr. Bernstein ny?

He is a very good surgeon Dr Bernstein.

From his website his patients tend be older and he is quite conservative but very efficient with his graft use.

I might be wrong but from memory I believe he charges a lot of money for repair patients.

2 poor unsatisfactory hair transplants performed in the UK.

Based on vast research and meeting patients, I travelled to see Dr Feller in New York to get repaired.

Dr. Bernstein is a pioneer in the field of hair transplantation, but he charges one and a half to two times what every other clinic does. Plus he charges a ridiculously high fee for a consultation.

Finasteride 1.25 mg. daily

Avodart 0.5 mg. daily

Spironolactone 50 mg twice daily

5 mg. oral Minoxidil twice daily

Biotin 1000 mcg daily

Multi Vitamin daily

Damn, with all the stuff you put in your hair are you like a negative NW1? :D

Yes I am but do your research first.

There are a number of very good surgeons on here.

2 poor unsatisfactory hair transplants performed in the UK.

Based on vast research and meeting patients, I travelled to see Dr Feller in New York to get repaired.

As stated before, Dr. Bernstein is a pioneer. We owe much of what we know about modern FUT and the creation of FUE to his work. Because of this, and his history of excellent results, I highly recommend him.

However, if you'd like to consult with a variety of clinics before settling on a specific surgeon (which is always a good idea), I suggest reviewing our recommended physicians in New York.

Good luck!

"Doc" Blake Bloxham - formerly "Future_HT_Doc"

Forum Co-Moderator and Editorial Assistant for the Hair Transplant Network, the Hair Loss Learning Center, the Hair Loss Q&A Blog, and the Hair Restoration Forum

All opinions are my own and my advice does not constitute as medical advice. All medical questions and concerns should be addressed by a personal physician.

• 2 weeks later...

Hey Eagles, by your name is it apparent that you're from the Philadelphia area. So am I. GO EAGLES!!

Recently, I visited the Bosley office in Philadelphia and kind of blogged about the visit on this site. Many have suggested that I stay away from Bosley and suggested that I reach out to other doctors. One of the doctors mentioned was Dr. Feller, who is located in the NY area. As was communicated to me, Dr. Feller is one of the best doctors in this industry and has some serious experience with HTs. I also reviewed the pics for many of his pro and post HT jobs. The results look awesome. His patients are also very satisfied with his work. And that means a lot to me.

Anyway, I scheduled a consultation with him for next Friday, July 27. I'm so anxious. I can't wait to sit down with him and talk to him about my situation to see what he's going to say.