Who is Dr Rahal?

I have met Dr Rahal few months back in his clinic and even drove me back to my place in Ottawa.

This guy is both humble and confident. He looks at your eyes, and then to your hair, and he will tell you what he thinks you need based on your expectations and a number of physiologic variables inside his mind.

He is never arrogant (I hate arrogant doctors) and he never promises you the moon. He uses the word "try" when he means it, that "we will try" to get as much as FUE grafts.

In contrast to some opinions, he is never aggressive in lowering hairline. He just excels in a real good, thick hairline. He'd say, "I don't think it's a good idea to aggressively lower your hairline, what you need is..."

Never badmouths other clinics/doctors. I knew of another doctor who does FUE and he boasts that those doctos who don't do FUE are lazy. Just gives me tinnitus inside my ears.

When asked if he's happy on what he does as his SUV rolls onto the icy Ottawa streets, I was expecting his answer to be something like, "Nah, I'm really getting tired of this sh*t, same thing every day," instead, he told me, "Yeah, I still love the art and the science of it (hair transplant)." That's without hesitation or equivocation.

"You're very popular in the forum," I quipped, expecting him to pat his own back and respond in a narcissistic way. All he did was smile and almost felt embarrassed.

Yes, I do 100% agree with you. Dr. Rahal has great manners and ethics. That's what made me choose him over all doctors who were on my list after a very long research. He is down to earth, humble and very caring. Any personal email I sent to him whether positive or negative was always responded with a fast reply. That is a part of the unique Arabic culture. Even at times I'm a bit frustrated with my hairline, he always faced me with a smile and a calm professional answer. Dr. Rahal is one of a kind. I wish there are more doctors like him in the HT world.

Plug removal + Strip scar revision - Dr. Ali Karadeniz (AEK)- May 23, 2015

Plug removal + 250 FUE temple points- Dr. Hakan Doganay (AHD)- July 3, 2013

Scar Tricopigmentation- Dr. Koray Erdogan (ASMED)- May 3, 2013

2500 FUT (Hairline Repair)- Dr. Rahal- July 26, 2011

My Hair Treatments:

1- Alpecin Double Effect Shampoo (Daily)

2- Regaine Solution Minoxidil 5% (2 ml once a day)

3- GNC Ultra NourishHair™ (Once a day)

4- GNC Herbal Plus Standardized Saw Palmetto (Once a day)

My Rahal HT thread http://www.hairrestorationnetwork.com/eve/164456-2500-fut-dr-rahal-hairline-repair.html[/size]